Dow Chemicals Production Director Jobs In Seadrift Texas USA 2022 – Dow Chemicals Is Recruiting For Production Director Jobs In Seadrift Texas Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Dow Chemicals Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Dow Chemicals In Seadrift Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Dow Chemicals Seadrift Texas Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Dow Chemicals Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Dow Chemicals|
|Post Name||Production Director|
|Required Education||A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering|
|Required Experience||A minimum of 8 years of engineering, manufacturing, or related experience|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In USA|
|Salary||As Per Dow Chemicals Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Dow Chemicals Rules & Regulations|
|Job State / Country||Texas|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
At a glance
Position: Production Director
Primary location Seadrift (TX, USA), Texas, United States of America
Schedule: Full time
Date Posted: Fri, 05 Aug 2022
Job Number: R2035332
Join a team that’s passionate about partnership. With careers at Dow, we take time to explore questions and talk to each other. We love to learn. Our people are driven by limitless curiosity.
We are an innovative, customer centric, inclusive, and sustainable materials science company.
-Employing 36,500 individuals
-Across 109 manufacturing sites
-In over 31 countries
Our portfolio of products and solutions include:
-Plastics: With new technology trends, our plastic additives can be experienced in many everyday items including vinyl, blow-molding bottles, film, rigid containers, PVC plastics, siding, decks and rails, foam pipes and profile formulations, window frames and high-efficiency lubricants.
-Industrial intermediates: As the product of a reaction that is beneficial when used as a precursor chemical for another product, industrial intermediates can take on many shapes and forms. Ours are used in home comfort and appliance, building and construction, adhesives and lubricants, and more.
-Coatings: Whether it’s a water-based coating or solvent-based coating, a thin film is deposited on materials to enhance specific properties such as enhanced performance, durability, aesthetics, and sustainability.
-Silicone businesses: Our silicone-based materials can withstand more demanding applications, from those operating at extreme temperatures, to those under harsh environmental conditions for long periods of time.
Learn more about our partnerships, collaborations and innovations on LinkedIn (@Dow) or Twitter (@DowNewsroom).
Dow Seadrift Operations in Seadrift, Texas has an opportunity for you to make an impact with your leadership of the Polyethylene facility as Production Director. As a proud OSHA VPP facility, our site is committed to principles of sustainable development and protection of the safety of our workers, our community neighbors, and the environment.
The Polyethylene Production Director role is the opportunity for you if you are an experienced people leader with a demonstrated portfolio of results ensuring safe, reliable, and efficient manufacturing operations.
The role of a Production Director requires technical and administrative leadership of an empowered, work process aligned operations organization. As Production Director you will have overall responsibility and accountability for the facility assets, personnel and achievement of facility related business goals. In this role you will lead through inclusion and diversity, innovation and sustainability, continuous improvement and empowerment.
This role is for you if you are a person known for communicating a clear vision for your team and large stakeholder across the site and business. Your daily actions are an example of integrity within your team and you are someone that inspires others to do their best with the confidence that your actions align with your words.
This role is for you if, in addition to your proven leadership skills, you are by nature curious, and quick to listen, learn, adapt, and course correct where needed. In this role you will lead through inclusion and diversity, innovation and sustainability, continuous improvement and empowerment. Are you ready for the challenge?
Your skills, knowledge, and abilities:
As facility Production Director, you will be ready to take on the following challenges and bring your team to new levels of achievement by:
- Serving as the leader of a production plant accountable for plant results and for the implementation of and adherence to all relevant work processes in the areas of environmental, health and safety; asset capability and asset utilization; and production cost and product quality.
- Completing and passing the facility new leader review, usually within 90-days of the start of the role
- Developing plans of execution, including alignment of priorities across multiple businesses, site, production and organizational priorities to ensure long-term strategy is developed and implemented
- Reviewing and approving procedures and final Management of Change reviews using technical understanding of basic engineering factors and considerations for project and maintenance work
- Supporting people growth and development through routine coaching and feedback, and development discussions
- Ensuring compliance with all federal, local and company environmental, health and safety regulations impacting plant operations
- Supporting site leadership and other internal and external initiatives
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 8 years of engineering, manufacturing, or related experience
- Experience as a people leader in operations, maintenance, or engineering
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
- Domestic relocation assistance is available for this role and may be provided based on eligibility.
-Sign in or create your account.
-Make sure your resume is accessible. Easily link your LinkedIn Profile to load your resume when logging into apply.
-What can we accomplish together? Apply to find out!
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners.
Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.
Apply On Dow Chemicals Website