Dow Chemicals Product Regulatory Specialist Jobs In Shanghai (CHN) Shanghai China 2022 – Dow Chemicals Is Recruiting For Product Regulatory Specialist Jobs In Shanghai (CHN) Shanghai Region. Instered & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Dow Chemicals Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Dow Chemicals In Shanghai (CHN) Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Dow Chemicals Shanghai (CHN) Shanghai Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Dow Chemicals Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Dow Chemicals|
|Post Name||Product Regulatory Specialist|
|Required Education||Bachelor of Science degree (chemistry, biology, or related science background) is required|
|Required Experience||2 years or more of experience in Product Safety is preferred|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In China|
|Salary||As Per Dow Chemicals Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Dow Chemicals Rules & Regulations|
|Job Location||Shanghai (CHN)|
|Job State / Country||Shanghai|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Product Regulatory Specialist
At a glance
Position: Product Regulatory Specialist
Primary location Shanghai (CHN), Shanghai, China
Schedule: Full time
Date Posted: Thu, 18 Aug 2022
Job Number: R2036664
At a glance
Position: Product Regulatory Specialist
Location: Shanghai, China
Posted: November 4, 2021
Join a team that’s passionate about partnership. With careers at Dow, we take time to explore questions and talk to each other. We love to learn. Our people are driven by limitless curiosity.
We are an innovative, customer centric, inclusive, and sustainable materials science company.
-Employing 36,500 individuals
-Across 109 manufacturing sites
-In over 31 countries
Our portfolio of products and solutions include:
When you apply to jobs at Dow, you are applying with an equal opportunity employer. That means that no matter who you are, from your race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion, it has no weight in your application status.
That means that we make diversity and inclusion a priority—because sharing our perspectives and building on each other’s ideas will drive innovation. Could you imagine yourself in a place like this?
Dow has an exciting opportunity available for a Product Regulatory Specialist located in Shanghai. The Regulatory Specialist provides interpretation and consulting services to the businesses and assists clients in completing regulatory submittals and reporting requirements. In addition, establishing the necessary internal networks for Diamond System and performs necessary internal product regulatory assessments.
The Regulatory Specialist will report to the G-China Product Safety Group Leader.
Also, you can complete each of the following tasks:
- Interprets and consults for the businesses
- Supports clients in completing regulatory submittals and reporting requirements and provides informal guidance to new team members.
- Leverages regulatory (new chemical, hazardous chemical) expertise for different businesses.
- Engages regulatory officials on products of interest and advocates for improvements to rules, requirements, management systems, data requests, etc.
- Provides guidance to Product Stewardship in the strategic management of chemical management regulatory activities.
- Within internal and external Environment Health & Safety audits, participates in the evaluation of chemical management practices and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Supports and coordinates with other functions (including Supply Chain, Hazard Communications, Toxicology Environmental Research Consulting, Legal, SAP project team) to ensure compliance, obtain regulatory confirmations and/or resolve regulatory issues.
- Engages in external communication with suppliers and customers whenever necessary to ensure chemical management compliance and business continuity.
- Develops, owns, and provides support with work processes, job aids, trainings, and data maintenance.
We would like you to have:
- Knowledge of chemical product regulations
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously, manage large amounts of detailed information, and prioritize tasks effectively to achieve results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English.
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree (chemistry, biology, or related science background) is required.
- 2 years or more of experience in Product Safety is preferred.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners.
Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.
Apply On Dow Chemicals Website