Dow Chemicals Operating Technician Jobs In Map Ta Phut Rayong Thailand 2022 – Dow Chemicals Is Recruiting For Operating Technician Jobs In Map Ta Phut Rayong Region. Instered & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Dow Chemicals Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Dow Chemicals In Map Ta Phut Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Dow Chemicals Map Ta Phut Rayong Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Dow Chemicals Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Dow Chemicals|
|Post Name||Operating Technician|
|Required Education||Graduated Technical College with min. GPA 2.75 in Petrochemical, Mechanical or any related field|
|Required Experience||0- 5 years of experience in Chemical Industry|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Thailand|
|Salary||As Per Dow Chemicals Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Dow Chemicals Rules & Regulations|
|Job Location||Map Ta Phut|
|Job State / Country||Rayong|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
At a glance
Position: Operating Technician (EBSM plant)
Primary location Map Ta Phut (THA), Rayong, Thailand
Schedule: Full time
Date Posted: Tue, 09 Aug 2022
Job Number: R2036104
Dow Thailand is looking for Operating Technician, located at Rayong to work at Styrene Monomer Plant. You will be assigned equipment or areas of the Plant with a close to moderate degree of supervision. Performs and reports on operational related activities per the Operations Dashboard (OPD) Tasks List. Develops technical skills on the job to perform routine work activities using existing standard operating procedures. This is an entry level role. No prior experience required.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Follows Operating Discipline policies, principles, procedures, standards and practices to ensure safe, reliable and efficient operation of assigned plant areas. Ensures adequate operating discipline is available for all planned and unplanned activities.
- Operates and field checks process equipment. Monitors process conditions, key performance metrics, equipment and control systems and makes appropriate decisions to maintain and/or achieve desired rates and conditions aligned with Plant/Site/Business goals.
- Performs scheduled operational and related tasks and tasks that arise as a result of resolving unplanned events.
- Works with shift team members and other shift teams to leverage skills and knowledge to balance workload ensuring assigned tasks are completed by due dates.
- Conducts effective shift relief, as defined in facility specific operating discipline and tools, to ensure effective communication and handoff to arriving shift team.
- Maintains qualification in assigned areas, per facility policy, and completes training goals in a timely manner. This includes using discretionary time to address skills and knowledge gaps.
- Performs Immediate Response activities, as assigned.
- Initiates and documents preliminary investigations according to plant specific process/criteria and participates in formal and informal Root Cause Investigations for events involved in or by request.
- Tracks and utilizes the plant’s key performance metrics on shift that are applicable to the Operating the Plant role to optimize operations and identify improvement opportunities. Uses process knowledge and skills to make improvements in plant performance and operating discipline. Proactively identifies improvements and opportunities utilizing the facility improvement processes, appropriate management of change processes and communication tools.
- Performs Autonomous Maintenance, including minor repairs and preventative maintenance, utilizing appropriate policies, procedures, processes and disciplines. Note: Subject to local agreements.
- Male, graduated Technical College with min. GPA 2.75 in Petrochemical, Mechanical or any related field.
- 0 – 5 years of experience in Chemical Industry
- Able to work in shift and work as a team.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Good communication and teamwork.
- Ability to work with MS office.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners.
Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.
Apply On Dow Chemicals Website