Dow Chemicals Mechanical Inspection Engineer Jobs In Map Ta Phut Rayong Thailand 2022 – Dow Chemicals Is Recruiting For Mechanical Inspection Engineer Jobs In Map Ta Phut Rayong Region. Instered & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Dow Chemicals Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Dow Chemicals In Map Ta Phut Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Dow Chemicals Map Ta Phut Rayong Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Dow Chemicals Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Dow Chemicals|
|Post Name||Mechanical Inspection Engineer|
|Required Education||Bachelor/ College Degree in Mechanical/Welding Engineering or equivalent|
|Required Experience||Min. 10 years of working experience in Chemical or Petrochemical industry|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Thailand|
|Salary||As Per Dow Chemicals Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Dow Chemicals Rules & Regulations|
|Job Location||Map Ta Phut|
|Job State / Country||Rayong|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Mechanical Inspection Engineer
At a glance
Position: Mechanical Inspection Engineer
Primary location Map Ta Phut (THA), Rayong, Thailand
Schedule: Full time
Date Posted: Thu, 18 Aug 2022
Job Number: R2036582
Dow Thailand iis opening for Mechanical Inspection Engineer, located at Map Ta Phut, Rayong. This person will provides specialized technical support and solutions for project teams, operations and maintenance. Understands and implements Most Effective Technology (MET), work process, tools and industry best practices within their discipline.
The Hardware Disciplines within Engineering and Maintenance are comprised of the following disciplines: Buildings, Civil, Electrical, Instrument, Materials, Mechanical, Process Containment Equipment and Piping. Hardware Disciplines support both projects and technical support teams as an inspector, engineer on large projects or lead for their discipline on small/intermediate projects. Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, techniques and methodology within the analytical technology discipline.
- Provide mechanical technical to Petrochemical operations that are impacting production over a short period of time. In this role the engineer provides technical expertise which may be equipment based or repair technique based which impacts the availability and maintainability of the facility.
- Ensuring assets are installed and maintained in accordance with agreed standards and in compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements
- Provide technical advice related to static mechanical equipment (performance, maintenance, inspection and testing)
- Performing fit for service assessments, stress analysis, RBI assessments
- Compliance to the Pressure Equipment and Pressure Relief Devices Integrity Management Plans, Leak Management Plan and Corrosion Management Plan
- Participation in process hazard assessments
- Executing mechanical engineering activities
- Providing Technical Liaison and co-ordination with the equipment vendors and support contractors
- Learns from and assists subject matter experts in equipment failures and repair techniques during root cause investigations
- Provides technical expertise to plant personnel on troubleshooting failures, repairs, and evaluating whether equipment is designed to meet its intended or existing service conditions.
- Bachelor/ College Degree in Mechanical/Welding Engineering or equivalent.
- Min. 10 years of working experience in Chemical or Petrochemical industry.
- Experience in static equipment maintenance in petrochemical/refinery plants.
- CSWIP/CWI certification holding is advantage
- Good knowledge on construction/inspection code such ASME VIII, Div 1,2, ASME B31.3, API 650, 620, 653, 510, 570, NBIC 23 etc.
- Fully conversant with Hydrojetting, Chemical Cleaning of Static Equipments in Refineries, Oil & Gas and Petrochemical plants.
- Good spoken and written English, equivalent to TOEIC score of 650 or above
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth; asset integration and scale; focused innovation and materials science expertise; leading business positions; and environmental, social and governance (ESG) leadership to achieve profitable growth and deliver a sustainable future. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company in the world.
Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated, science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer applications. Dow operates 104 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $55 billion in 2021. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.
Apply On Dow Chemicals Website