Dow Chemicals Maintenance Engineer Jobs In Freeport Texas USA 2022 – Dow Chemicals Is Recruiting For Maintenance Engineer Jobs In Freeport Texas Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Dow Chemicals Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Dow Chemicals In Freeport Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Dow Chemicals Freeport Texas Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Dow Chemicals Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Dow Chemicals|
|Post Name||Maintenance Engineer|
|Required Education||A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering or relevant military experience at or above a U.S. E6 ranking OR Canadian Petty Officer 2nd Class ranking|
|Required Experience||1 – 3 years of relevant experience|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In USA|
|Salary||As Per Dow Chemicals Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Dow Chemicals Rules & Regulations|
|Job State / Country||Texas|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
At a glance
Position: Maintenance Engineer
Primary location Freeport (TX, USA), Texas, United States of America
Schedule: Full time
Date Posted: Thu, 11 Aug 2022
Job Number: R2034866
Join a team that’s passionate about partnership. With careers at Dow, we take time to explore questions and talk to each other. We love to learn. Our people are driven by limitless curiosity.
We are an innovative, customer centric, inclusive, and sustainable materials science company.
-Employing 36,500 individuals
-Across 109 manufacturing sites
-In over 31 countries
Our portfolio of products and solutions include:
-Plastics: With new technology trends, our plastic additives can be experienced in many everyday items including vinyl, blow-molding bottles, film, rigid containers, PVC plastics, siding, decks and rails, foam pipes and profile formulations, window frames and high-efficiency lubricants.
-Industrial intermediates: As the product of a reaction that is beneficial when used as a precursor chemical for another product, industrial intermediates can take on many shapes and forms. Ours are used in home comfort and appliance, building and construction, adhesives and lubricants, and more.
-Coatings: Whether it’s a water-based coating or solvent-based coating, a thin film is deposited on materials to enhance specific properties such as enhanced performance, durability, aesthetics, and sustainability.
-Silicone businesses: Our silicone-based materials can withstand more demanding applications, from those operating at extreme temperatures, to those under harsh environmental conditions for long periods of time.
Learn more about our partnerships, collaborations and innovations on LinkedIn (@Dow) or Twitter (@DowNewsroom).
We make diversity and inclusion a priority—because sharing our perspectives and building on each other’s ideas will drive innovation. Could you imagine yourself in a place like this?
As a Maintenance Engineer for Dow, you will provide engineering support to address plant issues that are impacting production over a short period of time. You will also provide technical expertise which may be equipment based or repair technique based which impacts the availability and maintainability of the facility. This role requires conceptual knowledge of theories, techniques and methodology within the analytical technology discipline.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Serves as a subject matter expert in equipment failures and repair techniques during root cause investigations.
- Develops maintenance operating discipline.
- Provides technical expertise to plant personnel on troubleshooting failures, repairs, and evaluating whether equipment is designed to meet its intended or existing service conditions.
- Ensures that work requests include engineering input on repair details and if necessary provides onsite/offsite technical support for deviations from this data, for equipment that is critical for the process.
- Ensures repairs, repair techniques and equipment specific training are documented and made available.
- Provides maintainability input to Global Project Methodology activities.
- Supports the preventive maintenance coordinator, as required, in reviewing spare parts list for existing equipment.
- Enters quality, service and product performance information into the reporting system.
- Participates in developing the maintenance budget to support the maintenance strategy.
- Provides engineering input for work packages to ensure standards are followed, as required. Provides input on development of work orders during development of turnaround work particularly on critical equipment requiring engineering review or input.
- Provides equipment reliability and performance data to the technical resource networks for input into equipment purchasing requirements, evaluation of equipment performance, vendor performance, and modifications to MET.
- Completes EH&S orientation and all required training. Exhibits safe work behaviors and works safely without injury or insult to the environment. Fulfills all requirements of the production area and/or maintenance area EH&S.
- Supports Industrial Hygiene and other EH&S work process activities. Incorporates safety considerations in planning and maintenance implementation. Understands impact of process chemistry with respect to materials of construction or lubrication.
- Uses maintenance spending, reliability, and maintenance metrics for assigned area. Understands objectives of the Facility Maintenance Strategy for assigned areas and relevant history of equipment failures.
- Analyzes impact of equipment failures on maintenance spending to identify improvement opportunities. Initiates reliability related MOCs and effectively implement change in own area of responsibility in coordination with appropriate leadership. Understands principles of Long Term Cost of Ownership. Analyzes and troubleshoots maintenance spending in assigned area with coaching.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering or relevant military experience at or above a U.S. E6 ranking OR Canadian Petty Officer 2nd Class ranking.
- We currently have multiple maintenance engineer positions available, some of which are characterized by the Maritime Security Act as requiring a TWIC card. In order to be considered for a TWIC position, possession of a TWIC card or eligibility to obtain a TWIC card is required. For information on TWIC eligibility requirements, please see: https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic (If unable to access link, copy and paste in your browser.)
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
Willing and able to meet physical demands of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Essential functions of this position may require, among other things, that the employee use particular types of equipment — such as on-site safety equipment that has specific weight limitations whereby the individual’s own weight, plus the weight of tools and other items and materials, must not exceed a certain threshold. (For example, some types of safety equipment may be rated for a maximum weight limit of 300 pounds total.) In the event a job offer for this position were (conditionally) extended and provides for a pre-employment medical examination, the individual will be appropriately evaluated in regard to their ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- This position is located in Freeport, TX
- Domestic relocation assistance is available for this role and may be provided based on eligibility
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners.
Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.
Apply On Dow Chemicals Website