Dow Chemicals Environmental Specialist Jobs In Map Ta Phut Rayong Thailand 2022 – Dow Chemicals Is Recruiting For Environmental Specialist Jobs In Map Ta Phut Rayong Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Dow Chemicals Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Dow Chemicals In Map Ta Phut Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Dow Chemicals Map Ta Phut Rayong Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Dow Chemicals Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Dow Chemicals|
|Post Name||Environmental Specialist|
|Required Education||Bachelor ‘s degree in Environment Engineering, Environment Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Science|
|Required Experience||Experience in industrial environmental field. Petrochemical or chemical industry is preferable|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Thailand|
|Salary||As Per Dow Chemicals Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Dow Chemicals Rules & Regulations|
|Job Location||Map Ta Phut|
|Job State / Country||Rayong|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
At a glance
Position: Environmental Specialist
Primary location Map Ta Phut (THA), Rayong, Thailand
Schedule: Full time
Date Posted: Thu, 25 Aug 2022
Job Number: R2037021
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and implementing environmental program, identifying issues, analyzing the improvement opportunities in preventing incidents and ensuring compliance to Environmental requirements.
- Be focal point and lead implementation of corporate environmental management systems (work processes, standard, procedures, regulations)
- Responsible for maintaining the environmental compliance for example, waste permit, environmental reports, VOC monitoring, etc.
- Provides supporting information for commenting on proposed rules, legislation, comments related to environmental aspect.
- Participate and provide data for environmental audits and conduct self assessments
- Lead team to conduct environmental program improvement.
- Interface with corporate expertise for specific EH&S disciplines.
- Bachelor ‘s degree in Environment Engineering, Environment Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Science
- Experience in industrial environmental field. Petrochemical or chemical industry is preferable.
- Experience in environmental management and familiar with ISO 9001, ISO14001 is preferable
- Excellent leadership and communication skills are essential.
- Knowledge of Environmental Unit Operation
- Good computer skills (MS Office Applications)
- In-depth problem solving ability
- Ambitious, self-motivated, well-organized and enthusiastic
- Strong team-player, and able to work independently
- Good command of spoken and written English, equivalent to TOEIC score of 700 or higher
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth; asset integration and scale; focused innovation and materials science expertise; leading business positions; and environmental, social and governance (ESG) leadership to achieve profitable growth and deliver a sustainable future. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company in the world.
Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated, science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer applications. Dow operates 104 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $55 billion in 2021. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.
Apply On Dow Chemicals Website