Dow Chemicals Customer Service Specialist Jobs In Shanghai Shanghai (CHN) China 2022 – Dow Chemicals Is Recruiting For Customer Service Specialist Jobs In Shanghai Shanghai (CHN) Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Dow Chemicals Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Dow Chemicals In Shanghai Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Dow Chemicals Shanghai Shanghai (CHN) Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Dow Chemicals Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Dow Chemicals|
|Post Name||Customer Service Specialist|
|Required Education||Required education: Bachelors Degree|
|Required Experience||No prior experience or other training required|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In China|
|Salary||As Per Dow Chemicals Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Dow Chemicals Rules & Regulations|
|Job State / Country||Shanghai (CHN)|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Customer Service Specialist
At a glance
Position: Customer Service Specialist
Primary location Shanghai (CHN), Shanghai, China
Schedule: Full time
Date Posted: Wed, 24 Aug 2022
Job Number: R2036908
Acts as the interface between customers and the business value chain partners to deliver exceptional service to our customers and drive profitability to Dow. Provides solutions to the customer while managing operational needs and collaborating closely with functional partners (Manufacturing, Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain, etc.) to meet company objectives.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Executes the order entry process and manages the order fulfillment process for a given business or group of businesses and customers, which are typically priority and foundational customers with a high degree of complexity.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the businesses’ products, businesses, applications, and service offerings.
- Strengthens customer intimacy by developing solid relationships, understanding customer needs and gathering market intelligence.
- Coordinates activity at assigned customer accounts, proactively address issues and implement solutions.
- Maintains service levels according to business prioritization
- Differentiates between customer requirements and Dow capabilities; choose the best/cost effective solution.
- Supports commercial strategies with Dow customers across multiple businesses.
- Required education: Bachelors Degree;
- Customer Service Experience; Knowledge of Internal Trade Order would be plus;
- SAP System or ERP system;
- Good communication skill & team work spirt;
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth; asset integration and scale; focused innovation and materials science expertise; leading business positions; and environmental, social and governance (ESG) leadership to achieve profitable growth and deliver a sustainable future. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company in the world.
Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated, science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer applications.
Dow operates 104 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $55 billion in 2021. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.
Apply On Dow Chemicals Website