Dow Chemicals Analytical Chemist Jobs In Map Ta Phut Rayong Thailand 2022 – Dow Chemicals Is Recruiting For Analytical Chemist Jobs In Map Ta Phut Rayong Region. Instered & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Dow Chemicals Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Dow Chemicals In Map Ta Phut Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Dow Chemicals Map Ta Phut Rayong Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding Dow Chemicals Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||Dow Chemicals|
|Post Name||Analytical Chemist|
|Required Education||Phd or Master Degree in relevant|
|Required Experience||Related work experience in relevant Industry|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Thailand|
|Salary||As Per Dow Chemicals Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Dow Chemicals Rules & Regulations|
|Job Location||Map Ta Phut|
|Job State / Country||Rayong|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
At a glance
Position: Analytical Chemist
Primary location Map Ta Phut (THA), Rayong, Thailand
Schedule: Full time
Date Posted: Wed, 03 Aug 2022
Job Number: R2019941
Dow Thailand Group immediate opening exists for a skilled microscopies to work in Dow’s Map Ta Phut Analytical Laboratory part of Dow’s global Analytical Operations function at Map Ta Phut, Rayong, Thailand.
We are seeking an individual with a passion for characterization science and a desire to apply this science to complex industrial problems. Candidate will be responsible for using microscopy and microanalysis to solve a wide range of materials and manufacturing problems in multiple application areas. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Performing complex analyses and interpret and report analytical data, monitor and improve analytical system performance and capability.
- Maintain knowledge of state of the art microscopy technology to enable the use and application of the technology.
- The candidate will be expected to work as part of a cross-functional team in partnership with Dow personnel in a variety of technology areas.
For this position we are seeking candidates who are
- Proficient in a variety of microscopy techniques.
- Working experience in electron microscopy and/or light microscopy is essential. Skills in ultramicrotomy, energy dispersive x-ray analysis, and capability in other microscopy techniques is preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills, a background in polymer science is a plus.
- Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or Materials Science is preferred, but an individual with a Masters Degree and relevant work experience will also be considered.
- good interpersonal skills, good prioritization and organization skills, be an effective and contributing team member to build effective relationships and network with colleagues across the analytical organization have an interest in manufacturing processes and chemistries.
- Fluency in English is required.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners.
Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com.
Apply On Dow Chemicals Website