DHL Jobs 2022 – Here You Can Apply For Regional Marketing Expert Jobs In Dhubai. Latest Jobs in DHL Dhubai. In this News Article GovtJobAlert.Co Provides You Latest DHL Careers Information. Latest Regional Marketing Expert Vacancy In Dhubai. Latest Jobs Vacancy in Dhubai. Latest information About Dhubai Job Portal. Here We Are Describing About Latest Jobs For Regional Marketing Expert In DHL Dhubai.
This Is A Good Job Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Searching For In DHL Dhubai Jobs Near Me. Now DHL Is Hiring For Regional Marketing Expert Profile At Dhubai Location.
|Job Profile||Regional Marketing Expert|
|Salary||As per DHL norms|
|Benefits||As per DHL Rules & Regulations|
|Job Country / State||UAE|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group’s air, ocean and road freight specialist. We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Connecting People. Improving Lives.
Currently, we are seeking for a Regional Marketing Expert. In this role, the successful candidate will provide day-to-day support with readily available advice for marketing processes and activities to deliver growth, retention and margin development, launch and position products/ services in line with business strategy, market requirements, Group guidelines and policies.
- Provide day-to-day support for marketing processes and activities.
- Execute plans and processes of marketing in line with business strategy, market requirements, corporate guidelines and policies
- Plan and deliver marketing initiatives and projects with significant impact on overall results
- Suggest opportunities to differentiate service offering to increase growth, retention and margin development
- Gather standard and readily available data for marketing of products and brands.
- Undertake preparation for sales campaigns, product launches, etc..
- Execute sales campaigns for the assigned geography and/ or products/ services
- Enter and share routine information regarding marketing results, expenses, etc. to keep teams updated.
- Suggest and implement practices to enhance customer centricity of the organization
- Review marketing results against targets, advise and implement enhancements in marketing methods and techniques
- Provide technical guidance to line managers and employees.
- Cooperate with the sales and marketing managers to ensure that they understand and comply with the marketing initiatives and policies
- Follow and achieve compliance with set processes and policies.
- Perform work across multiple Marketing sub-families such as Product Marketing & Management, Advertising & Marketing Communication, Online Marketing and Brand Development/Management.
Job Skills, Qualifications & Experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Collaboration & communication skills and information sharing.
- Strong Change Management process knowhow is an added benefit.
- Cross-cultural competence.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Advertising, Marketing Communications, Product Marketing, New Business Development, Brand Development, Brand Identity, Online Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Direct Marketing, Brochures, Event Management, Advertising Campaigns, Online Advertising, eCommerce, Market Analysis, Sales Promotion, Budgets, Media Relations, Press, Public Relations, Agency, Vendor Management, Business Processes, Business Strategy, Market Research, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Influencing, Feedback, Presentation & Storytelling, Facilitation
Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent software skills and certificate if applicable (e.g. MS Office, SAP CRM)
- 2 – 3 Years’ experience in similar role – Preferable experience in Middle East and/or Africa
- Bachelors qualification
- Language requirements: English (requested) / French and/or Arabic (nice to have)
- Opportunities in a global company where you can contribute your ideas and skills to move towards our shared goals.
- Possible further career development
- Competitive salary
Why join DHL Global Forwarding?
We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web at https://www.logistics.dhl/us-en/home/careers.html
Our TOP EMPLOYER prestigious certification attests to our best-in-class efforts to attract and retain talent by fostering a positive work environment and encouraging personal and professional development among employees. The development of talented women in our organization will be a focus for us and an important part of our DGF Strategy 2025.
We aspire to become the undisputed leader in our industry, when people think of forwarding; we want them to think DGF because we have:
- The largest global network with more than ~30,000 passionate employees
- The most efficient processes and fastest response times
- The best solutions and best customer service
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World.
Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose: Connecting People, improving lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Dubai. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
Apply on DHL Website