GoTo DevOps Engineer Jobs In Atlanta Georgia 2022 – GoTo Is Hiring For DevOps Engineer Jobs In Atlanta Georgia Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through GoTo Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With GoTo In Atlanta Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For GoTo Atlanta Georgia Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About GoTo Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||DevOps Engineer|
|Required Education||As Per GoTo Georgia Rules|
|Required Experience||Experience In DevOps Engineer Field|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Georgia|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per Georgia Labour Laws|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
DevOps Engineer in Atlanta, Georgia
DevOps Engineer – LastPass
About LastPass Helping millions around the world organize their online lives, LastPass, is an award-winning password manager that makes going online easier and safer. Supporting all browsers, operating systems and mobile devices LastPass, the last password you’ll ever have to remember, enhances both productivity and security for individuals, teams and enterprises large or small.
· Use technical expertise and experience to generate ideas and guidance for a dedicated browser extension team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
· Planning release windows and the overall release lifecycle of the LastPass browser extension
· Document and communicate releases for various stakeholders
· Configure and maintain monitoring and alerting systems which enable the team to proactively respond to urgent issues
· Design and build CI/CD systems following industry and companywide best practices
· Optimize quality gates and maintain e2e testing infrastructure to ensure quality on supported browsers
· Optimize extension build process (webpack) to simplify usage and maximize performance of the application
· Participate in architectural decisions that impact the future directions of our infrastructure
· Hands-on experience with NodeJS and module bundlers (webpack)
· Hands-on experience with e2e testing / automation tools (Selenium, playwright)
· Experience with containerization technologies (Docker)
· Experience in any scripting language (Bash, or similar)
· Experience with CI/CD technologies (TeamCity, Octopus, Jenkins)
· Hands-on experience with client application monitoring systems
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English
· Team-player and can-do attitude
· Solid understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
· Work experience with backend technologies (PHP, .NET Core)
· Experience in working in an agile environment with fast development cycles
· Experience with compliance guidelines (SOC2/IRAP)
· Agile environment, fast development cycles
· Our products are used daily by millions of users
· Annual Hackathons to introduce your most unique, innovative ideas
· Improve your knowledge: attend workshops, conferences, trainings, meetups
· Highly competitive remuneration packages in international comparison
· Free e-books and interactive English courses
LogMeIn, Inc. is committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No employee or applicant shall be discriminated against in the terms and conditions of employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, religion, marital or domestic partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability (including AIDS/HIV), medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, application for or denial of family and medical care leave and/or pregnancy disability leave, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
LogMeIn, Inc. also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that anyone has one of these characteristics or is associated with a person who has or who is perceived as having any of those characteristics.Each officer, manager, and employee is expected to support, cooperate with, and carry out this policy. Any employee who believes he or she has been the victim of employment discrimination, or has witnessed discrimination in the workplace based on any of these factors should report the matter immediately to Human Resources.
Apply On GoTo Website