Dell Senior Advisor Jobs In Remote USA 2022 – Dell Is Hiring For Senior Advisor Jobs In Remote USA Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Dell Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Dell In Remote USA Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Dell Remote USA Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Dell Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Senior Advisor|
|Required Education||Qualification As Per Dell Notification|
|Required Experience||Experience In Relevant Field As per Dell Notification|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In USA|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per USA Labour Laws|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Senior Advisor, Engineering Project Management – Remote
Job available in additional locations : Remote – Arizona, United States; Remote – California, United States (All Other); Remote – California, United States (Bay Area); Remote – California, United States (LA/Orange County); Remote – Florida, United States; Remote – Georgia, United States; Remote – Illinois, United States; Remote – Maryland, United States (COUNTY – Charles, Prince Georges, Montgomery); Remote – Massachusetts, United States; Remote – New Hampshire, United States; Remote – New Jersey, United States; Remote – New Mexico, United States; Remote – New York, United States (All Other); Remote – New York, United States (NY Metro); Remote – North Carolina, United States; Remote – North Dakota, United States; Remote – Ohio, United States; Remote – Oregon, United States; Remote – Pennsylvania, United States; Remote – South Carolina, United States; Remote – South Dakota, United States; Remote – Texas, United States; Remote – Washington, United States.
Join us as an Engineering Program Manager on a team based in Hopkinton, MA (but you can work remote and be based from anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States)to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
An Introduction to Dell EMC
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We cannot wait for you to discover this for yourself as a member of the Unstructured & Secondary Storage Team.
We are a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. UDS believes that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we are committed to providing technology to transform the way we work and live. In fact, customers are using UDS’s solutions to do amazing things like develop breakthrough drugs, protect consumers from fraud, and connect self-driving cars.
What you’ll achieve
Dell EMC is hiring an Engineering Program Manager in Seattle, WA to work on Unstructured & Secondary Storage programs.
This role is about driving program execution and coordination of software development and validation resources for the USS engineering team, encompassing the PowerScale programs at various stages from incubation to release and in-market steady state.
- The job focus will be around scalable clustered data services and innovative data management.
- This position includes tight cross-team integration and collaboration in a fast-paced engineering environment to gather and structure requirements, document and implement plans, and drive end-to-end projects to successfully execute our storage solutions strategy across a worldwide, geo-distributed team, as well as develop procedural improvements for team operations.
- This role is for a dynamic individual who wants to join an innovative, fast paced team redefining the storage landscape in scalable storage.
- Drive the definition and oversight of Engineering schedules
- Drive the definition, tracking and communication of program execution metrics
- Drive program risk identification, issue tracking and management
- Work cross-functionally to track the fulfillment of product requirements
- Drive consistent Engineering practices and incremental process improvement
- Drive Engineering process improvements to gain efficiencies and improve product quality
- Effectively use product development lifecycle guidelines to drive program(s) from ideation to delivery, including adding creative innovations to the process as appropriate
- Use best-in-class project management techniques to achieve project goals on time with a high level of quality, while managing expectations of all stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with other Program Managers, Product Planners and Product Managers, and Engineering leaders towards common Engineering vision and goals
- Communicate program status, program readiness, business and technical issues, risks and their resolution across Engineering, senior management and executive management
- Partner with cross-functional leaders for successful beta programs, knowledge transfer, serviceability, training and documentation
- Drive team collaboration spanning multiple geographies
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
The ideal candidate will have several years’ worth of experience working in one or more of the following functions/ domains:
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Program Management
- Project Management
- General experience working with or as part of an enterprise software engineering storage organization (e.g. Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, HP, Hitachi, NetApp) is a plus
- Demonstrated deep knowledge and wide application of program management principles, theories, and concepts
- Understanding of relevant product lifecycle domains
- Federal compliance and software security knowledge
- Strong leadership and ability to thrive in a worldwide, geo-distributed Engineering team setting
- Ability to decompose high level product requirements into feature requirements in partnership with product marketing and Engineering
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong familiarity with storage, server, networking software and hardware
- Understanding of server and storage hardware design, fabrication timelines, qualification cycles, and vendor management
- General understanding of business environment and of Dell EMC UDS product offerings
- Ability to foster teamwork and collaboration within and across working groups
- Knowledge of common project management tools and bug tracking systems
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Experience with Scrum desired
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Job ID: R162174
Apply On Dell Website