Dell Cybersecurity Sales Executive Jobs In Remote USA 2022 – Dell Is Hiring For Cybersecurity Sales Executive Jobs In Remote USA Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Dell Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Dell In Remote USA Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Dell Remote USA Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Dell Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Cybersecurity Sales Executive|
|Required Education||Minimum of 6 years’ experience in direct sales/account management in technology, information security or managed service industry|
|Required Experience||Minimum 5 years experience selling information security systems, network security, or information security|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In USA|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per USA Labour Laws|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Cybersecurity Sales Executive – Software Sales – Remote IL
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Commercial Sales Account Executive – Secureworks Sales
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a global cybersecurity leader that protects customer progress with Secureworks® Taegis™, a cloud-native security analytics platform built on 20+ years of real-world threat intelligence and research, improving customers’ ability to detect advanced threats, streamline and collaborate on investigations, and automate the right actions.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Secureworks has an immediate opening for a Commercial Sales Account Executive. The Commercial Account Executive has responsibility for prospecting and closing new and cross sale business in an assigned region focusing on Small to Mid-Enterprise accounts. You will utilize a consultative sales approach to map SecureWorks service offerings to the clients’ needs.
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Responsible for overall sales strategies and generating positive business outcomes for our clients, which may be complex environments.
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both Secureworks and its solutions to differentiate our capabilities to clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of both the customers and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-level contacts and their teams.
- Has a strong understanding of the Secureworks solutions and knows when and how to engage Pre-Sales/technical assistance.
- Provides accurate and timely forecasts in SFDC.
- Drive creative business development activities to penetrate white space accounts
- Work with Secureworks partners to propose differentiated solutions to help our clients.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in direct sales/account management in technology, information security or managed service industry
- Minimum 5 years experience selling information security systems, network security, or information security
- Minimum ability to travel 40%
-Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems)
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Job ID: R205897
Apply On Dell Website