CIBC Careers Service Desk Specialist Jobs In Toronto Ontario Canada 2022 – CIBC Is Recruiting For Service Desk Specialist Jobs In Toronto Ontario Canada Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through CIBC Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For CIBC Careers Service Desk Specialist Jobs in Toronto Ontario Canada.
Service Desk Specialist Co-op
- Toronto, ON
- time type
- Full time
- posted on
- Posted Today
- job requisition id
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What you’ll be doing
Join our CIBC Technology team as a Service Desk Specialist Co-op, and have a real impact in making our clients’ ambitions a reality! This is a great opportunity to be a part of an innovation-focused team that is helping to deliver CIBC’s digital transformation by supporting infrastructure and service delivery requests. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with multiple lines of business as you help resolve or escalate requests relating to various products and services. Join our team and stretch your problem solving skills to help enhance banking for the modern world.
How you’ll succeed
- Service Excellence – You will understand customer needs and expectations while providing excellent service in direct and indirect manners and fulfilling customer expectations
- Communication Skills – You’ll use your excellent verbal and written communication skills to allow successful transfer of information to all customers, colleagues and business partners
- Time Management – You’ll use your skills to manage multiple tasks at one time and allocate time effectively as you respond to client requests (telephone, email, web) for infrastructure support to defined service level objectives. You’ll also track and/or monitor the incidents to insure a timely resolution
Who you are
- Problem Solving: You enjoy being presented with problems or issues and working with a team to find innovative solutions
- Communication: You have excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively articulate ideas and opinions that involve analysis, interpretation, and assessment
- Data analytics: You have the technical skills to review and evaluate data to find innovative opportunities and share with partners
- Creativity: You are curious and enjoy working in a team to visualize and design innovative solutions
- Detail – You’ll use your skills to gather, clarify and apply information provided accurately and your critical thinking skills help you inform your decision making.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability
Please note, we have multiple positions available under this posting and you may be considered by more than one hiring team
- This job posting closes on October 2nd at midnight.
- You are currently enrolled in a post-secondary program to be eligible (Technology related preferred), however, you do not need to be in a registered Co-Op program.
- Please include your resume (no more than 2 pages) and a cover letter (no more than 1 page).
- Work Location: Details on your work arrangement (proportion of on-site and remote work) will be discussed at the time of your interview
- 4/8/12 months opportunities available
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges
everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of
our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support
you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation,
collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience,
ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
What you need to know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
Toronto-81 Bay, 33rd Floor
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Apply On CIBC Website