CIBC Careers Project Coordinator Jobs In Toronto Ontario Canada 2022 – CIBC Is Recruiting For Project Coordinator Jobs In Toronto Ontario Canada Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through CIBC Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For CIBC Careers Project Coordinator Jobs in Toronto Ontario Canada.
Project Coordinator Co-op
- Toronto, ON
- time type
- Full time
- posted on
- Posted Today
- job requisition id
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What you’ll be doing
Join our CIBC Technology team as an IT Project Coordinator, in this Co-Op role and have a real impact in making our clients’ ambitions a reality! This is a great opportunity to be a part of an innovation-focused team that is helping to deliver CIBC’s digital transformation by supporting the delivery of large-scale technology projects and initiatives. Join our team and stretch your communications and project management skills to help enhance the banking experience for the modern world.
In this role, you will spend time supporting your Project Managers throughout all phases of the project management lifecycle. This includes developing, managing, and controlling schedules by making continuous updates and mitigation choices, and escalating issues when necessary. Part of your time will be spent tracking progress of small-scale projects and making recommendations on response plans for risks, resolution plans, and results on action items. You may even get to work on the financial side of the projects by reconciling financials, ensuring resolution of anomalies, updating ongoing estimates, and making recommendations.
How you’ll succeed
- Teamwork: You’ll work closely with others and coordinate a portfolio of projects from end-to-end
- Project Coordination – Support your Project Managers throughout all phases of the project management lifecycle. Develop, manage, and control schedules by making continuous updates and mitigation decisions, escalating issues when necessary.
- Tracking & Reporting – Track progress and make recommendations on response plans for risks, resolution plans, and results on action items. Support the tracking of small-scale projects generally under $1 million.
- Project Financials – Track and reconcile financials ensuring resolution of anomalies. Update and reconcile ongoing estimates, make recommendations, and escalate when necessary.
Who you are
- Organization: Your time management skills are strong and you are able to prioritize competing priorities to ensure successful outcomes
- Communication: You have excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively articulate ideas and opinions that involve research, interpretation, and assessment
- Problem Solving: You enjoy being presented with problems or issues and working with a team to find innovative solutions
- Creativity: You are curious and enjoy working in a team to visualize and design a possible new product or service and to assess the market, business and technical merits of that concept
- Data Analytics: You have the technical skills to review and evaluate data to find innovative opportunities and share with partners. You have experience in the MS Office and other tools required to study and present your findings.
- Process Improvement: You enjoy the process of evaluating current processes and identifying improvements that will optimize or improve standards
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability
Please note, we have multiple positions available under this posting and you may be considered by more than one hiring team
- This job posting closes on October 2nd at midnight.
- You are currently enrolled in a post-secondary program to be eligible, however, you do not need to be in a registered Co-Op program.
- Please include your resume (no more than 2 pages) and a cover letter (no more than 1 page).
- Work Location: Details on your work arrangement (proportion of on-site and remote work) will be discussed at the time of your interview
- 4/8/12 months opportunities available
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges
everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of
our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support
you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation,
collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience,
ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
What you need to know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
Toronto-81 Bay, 33rd Floor
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Communication, Data Analysis, Data Entry, Finance, Finance Analysis, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Strategy Plan, Taking Initiative, Team Coordination, Teamwork, Time Management
Apply On CIBC Website