CIBC Careers Product Analyst Jobs In Toronto Ontario Canada 2022 – CIBC Is Recruiting For Product Analyst Jobs In Toronto Ontario Canada Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through CIBC Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For CIBC Careers Product Analyst Jobs in Toronto Ontario Canada.
Product Analyst Co-op, Personal & Business Banking
- Toronto, ON
- time type
- Full time
- posted on
- Posted Today
- job requisition id
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What you’ll be doing
Personal and Business Banking provides a full range of financial products and services to almost 11 million personal, business and wealth clients, as well as investment management services globally to retail and institutional clients.
Reporting to the Director of Product – CRM, the Product Analyst supports medium complexity delivery of products in relation to frontline customer relationship management technology in P&BB. The Product Analyst will work with stakeholders to develop a product vision, gather and prioritize requirements. The Product Analyst will contribute to creating and maintaining a prioritized backlog and work with technology teams to deliver the product in iterations leveraging Agile methodology. The Product Analyst will also support release planning, scope, schedule and budget management for their product.
- You must be currently enrolled in post-secondary education to be eligible, however, you do not need to be in a registered Co-Op program to be considered for this role
- Please include your resume (no more than 2 pages), a cover letter (no more than 1 page), and your most recent unofficial transcript with your application. These should all be uploaded into the Resume section of the application as one document
- This job posting closes on October 2nd at 11:59 PM EST.
- Work Location: Further clarity on the work location will be provided at the time of your interview. Please note all employees must work within their current jurisdiction and must reside within Canada. All CIBC Co-op positions require you to be based in Canada for the duration of the term.
- Duration of term: Winter 2023. 4 or 8 month opportunities available
- Please note, we have multiple positions available under this posting and you may be considered by more than one hiring team.
How You’ll Succeed
- Understanding and Documenting Requirements – Work closely with business partners to gather complex business requirements and facilitate solution design discussions to ensure you meet project needs. Build strong relationships, lead discussions, listen and ask the right questions to ensure solutions meet requirements.
- Relationship Management – Build ongoing partnerships with key partners across the business, including Product, Channels, Technology, Marketing and Operations. Work closely with various teams towards a common goal and negotiate deliverables and milestones, as required.
- Agile Product Delivery: Deliver products in prioritized increments. Oversee the backlog development, testing and implementation of medium complexity capabilities. You will support the design and integration of cross functional applications.
- Change Management – Provide support for the transformational change management initiatives that relate to the product rollout.
Who You Are
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you’re empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You are a problem solver. You have exceptional critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills with demonstrated ability to independently identify and analyze business and technical problems and recommend solutions.
- Detail Oriented. You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don’t. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You can demonstrate experience in Agile Delivery, as well as CRM (Saleforce an asset). It is an asset if you have experience working with complex technologies and integrations.
- You embrace and champion change. You’ll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You’re confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home.
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity.
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training.
What you need to know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
Toronto-81 Bay, 10th Floor
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Agile Methodologies, Analytical Thinking, Building Relationships, Communication, Creativity, Critical Thinking, Cross-Functional Teamwork, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Data Analysis, Decision Making, Financial Products, Prioritization, Product Delivery, Results-Oriented, Solutions Design, Taking Initiative, Teamwork
Apply On CIBC Website