CIBC Careers Junior Experience Design Analyst Jobs In Toronto Ontario Canada 2022 – CIBC Is Recruiting For Junior Experience Design Analyst Jobs In Toronto Ontario Canada Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through CIBC Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For CIBC Careers Junior Experience Design Analyst Jobs in Toronto Ontario Canada.
Junior Experience Design Analyst Co-op
- Toronto, ON
- time type
- Full time
- posted on
- Posted Today
- job requisition id
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining a team of user experience and visual designers within CIBC Digital. As the Junior Experience Design Analyst Co-op, you’ll support other designers and stakeholders on various initiatives and tasks, which will include visual and UX designs, creating prototypes, conducting user testing and research in collaboration with research team, collecting design and usability data and reports.
- You must be currently enrolled in post-secondary education to be eligible, however, you do not need to be in a registered Co-Op program to be considered for this role
- Please include your resume (no more than 2 pages), a cover letter (no more than 1 page), and your most recent unofficial transcript with your application. These should all be uploaded into the Resume section of the application as one document
- This job posting closes on October 2nd at 11:59 PM EST.
- Work Location: Further clarity on the work location will be provided at the time of your interview. Please note all employees must work within their current jurisdiction and must reside within Canada. All CIBC Co-op positions require you to be based in Canada for the duration of the term.
- Duration of term: Winter 2023 term. 4 month opportunities available
- Please note, we have multiple positions available under this posting and you may be considered by more than one hiring team.
How You’ll Succeed
- Strategic/Design thinking – You’re main goal is to design digital experiences that are best in class, well informed with a solid foundation in research, and aligned with CIBC Digital’s strategic goals. You’re experienced in: UX and/or Visual Design, Usability Research methods, Knowledge of User Centered Design principles, Information Architecture, Design Thinking, Human Computer Interaction, or equivalent, Knowledge Preferred of Sketch, InVision, Axure, Adobe Suite, or equivalent, Accessibility/Inclusive design principles
- Relationship Building – You will work collaboratively within your project team (ex: other designers, product owners, editorial, and project managers), as well as external resources across Digital and the bank (ex: technology, other lines of business, & legal)
- New Ideas – Pro-actively work with more senior design members of the team and stakeholders to come up with usable designs and concepts as well as process enhancements.
- Adaptable and willing to take on challenges (big and small) – This is a fast and rapidly changing environment, so if you are quick to adapt, multi-task, and jump-start new activities to help the larger team achieve their goals, this is the job for you.
- You have education in Digital Design, UX Design, Design Thinking, Human Computer Interaction or equivalent.
Who You Are
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You’re digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You put our client first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You are creative and willing to take on tasks in various stages of initiatives
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home.
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity.
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training.
What you need to know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Adaptability, Creativity, Design, Design Guidelines, Design Thinking, Development Planning, Digital Designs, Digital Experiences, Process Improvements, Researching, Research Methodologies, Taking Initiative, Teamwork, Usability Research, Usability Testing, User Experience (UX), User Experience (UX) Design, Visual Design, Work Collaboratively
Apply On CIBC Website