CIBC Careers Information Security Coordinator Jobs In Toronto Ontario Canada 2022 – CIBC Is Recruiting For Information Security Coordinator Jobs In Toronto Ontario Canada Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through CIBC Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For CIBC Careers Information Security Coordinator Jobs in Toronto Ontario Canada.
Information Security Coordinator Co-op
- Toronto, ON
- time type
- Full time
- posted on
- Posted Today
- job requisition id
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What you’ll be doing
CIBC’s Security Operations Centre (SOC) manages the life cycle of Information Security. As a Co-op in this department, you’ll assist with ensuring that vulnerabilities within CIBC’s environment are being identified, tracked, and remediated, triaging information security alerts, monitoring security events, and investigations for potential security incidents by performing research activities. You will escalate events of interest to senior level investigators when appropriate, and provide assistance where required to the investigations team.
How you’ll succeed
- Incident Response – You will assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of incident response and containment activities
- Investigation Support – investigate information security events for potential security incidents. Provide support of information security and privacy incidents which may have potential impact to the organization.
- Security Technology/Process Support – Develop an understanding of security threats, provide triage process support to the review of security events. Highlight repeatable gaps and suggest areas of improvement (if necessary) as supported by management direction.
- Information Case Management –Maintaining investigation activities and outcomes in the case management software.
Who you are
- Cyber Security: You have an interest in the various aspects of cyber security and risk
- Problem Solving: You enjoy being presented with problems or issues and working with a team to find innovative solutions
- Communication: You have excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively articulate ideas and opinions that involve analysis, interpretation, and assessment.
- Data analytics: You have the technical skills to review and evaluate data to find innovative opportunities and share with partners
- Organization: Your time management skills are strong and you are able to prioritize competing priorities to ensure successful outcomes.
- Creativity: You are curious and enjoy working in a team to visualize and design innovative solutions
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability
Please note, we have multiple positions available under this posting and you may be considered by more than one hiring team
- This job posting closes on October 2nd at midnight.
- You are currently enrolled in a post-secondary program to be eligible, however, you do not need to be in a registered Co-Op program.
- You have completed or almost completed an undergraduate degree in a field that relates to education, communications, political science, public policy, economics, security or a similar discipline with an interest in the field of Security Operations
- Please include your resume (no more than 2 pages) and a cover letter (no more than 1 page).
- Work Location: Details on your work arrangement (proportion of on-site and remote work) will be discussed at the time of your interview
- 4/8/12 months opportunities available
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges
everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of
our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support
you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation,
collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience,
ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
What you need to know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
Toronto-81 Bay, 33rd Floor
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Analytics Insights, Cloud Security, Communication, Creativity, Data Analysis, Finance, Finance Analysis, Information Security, Microsoft Office, Organizing, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Strategy Management, Team Coordination, Teamwork, Written Communication
Apply On CIBC Website