CIBC Careers Business Analytics Jobs In Toronto Ontario
CIBC Careers Business Analytics Jobs In Toronto Canada 2022 – CIBC Is Recruiting For Business Analytics Jobs In Toronto Canada Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through CIBC Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
CIBC Careers Business Analytics Jobs In Canada
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For CIBC Careers Business Analytics Jobs in Toronto Canada.
CIBC Careers Business Analytics Jobs In Ontario Canada
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- time type
- Full time
- posted on
- Posted Today
- job requisition id
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
Workforce Planning and Optimization (WPO) is currently looking for a Analyst, Business Analytics who can be part of dynamic team. As a Analyst, Business Analytics, you will be responsible for leading the co-ordination of national scheduling activities for inbound phone, chat and Backoffice contact centre teams. These activities will balance employee and operational unit demand with inbound service goals. The analyst will work closely with the management team of the operations centers in WPO to understand their needs, as well as our strategy and analytics team to ensure short and medium term forecasted volumes are factored into planning offline activities.
This role will be key to managing FTE expenses by ensuring the appropriate amount of offline time occurs both duration and time of event. Leveraging historical volumes and productivity you will be forecasting future volume and staffing needs as well as do scenario analysis for projects and initiatives which impact volumes or staffing. In addition, a successful candidate will utilize workforce tools to create schedules and suggest potential optimization opportunities though creative automation and process suggestions
- You’ll have the flexibility to manage your work activities within a hybrid work arrangement where you’ll spend 1-3 days per week on-site, while other days will be remote.
How You’ll Succeed
- Forecast & Actual – Forecast attrition short term & long term. Key contributor and reviewer of capacity plans to ensure accurate representation of current state offline activities and future. Ensuring inbound phone/chat/Backoffice targets are met. During periods of unexpected higher volumes or staff absenteeism will be accountable for recommending changes to staffing plans, offline activities to ensure target service levels are maintained.
- Reporting – Creation of reporting and analysis on trends related to offline activities, resource allocation to resourcing model based upon trends in offline activity
- New hire recommendation – Tracking current headcounts coupled with LOB performance to establish base needs. Make recommendation on how many agents we should hire and when. Make recommendation on shift requirements to meet business needs.
- Analysis – Review historical information and trending to manage requirements for daily, weekly and monthly service level expectations and manage extra hours and surplus time with the goal of maximizing time invested. Determine operational capacity on a monthly basis considering current staffing levels and offline activity (vacation, absenteeism, training loads, etc.). Analyze agent and operational productivity reporting to identify and implement recommendations to improve opportunities for decreased write-offs and cost reductions through productivity
- Execution on Schedule delivery – Utilizing workforce tools to advise on optimal shift recommendations. Execution of shift and vacation bids as required.
Who You Are
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You embrace and champion change. You’ll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best
- You’re digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, access or other reporting tools. History with current workforce software such Verint or Aspect eWFM is an asset.
- You’re organized. Strong organizational and administrative skills are a definite asset. Capable of setting and meeting realistic time frames for completing multiple assignments and achieving desired results.
- You’re a team player: Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC offers
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
- We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, a health benefits program, defined benefit pension plan, an employee share purchase plan and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program.
- Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients.
- We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development.
What you need to know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
Toronto-800 Bay Street, 3rdEmployment Type
Data Reporting, Decision Making, Decision Support System (DSS), Management Reporting, Metrics Analysis, Reporting and Analysis
Links For CIBC Careers Business Analytics Jobs
Apply On CIBC Website