AWS Senior Credits Analyst Jobs In GBR London 2022 – AWS Is Hiring For Senior Credits Analyst Jobs In GBR London Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through AWS Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With AWS In GBR Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For AWS GBR London Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About AWS Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Senior Credits Analyst|
|Required Education||First degree in a science, engineering, technical field or finance|
|Required Experience||Experience In Senior Credits Analyst Field|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In London|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per London Labour Laws|
|Job State / Country||London|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Senior Credits Analyst, Customer & Market Insights
At AWS, our Customer Obsessed teams offer a number of incentives to current and potential customers in the form of promotional Credits, to on-board new customers and help them go to market & scale. The Credits are issued via specific programs with their own scope and across a wide geographical area (Europe, Middle East, Africa).
Therefore the Customer & Market Insights team is looking for a Senior Credits Analyst to own the EMEA Sales Proof-of-Concept (PoC) Credits program, from managing the budget to stakeholders across the many parts of the business : Finance, Worldwide Operations, and Sales to name a few.
The person in this role will ensure the credits issued have the right impact, driving adoption of the AWS platform as well as addressing customer needs. The successful candidate will drive cross-functional collaboration, demonstrate strong analytical skills, be a trusted advisor to the business on the best investment choices for customers, and be responsible for driving governance mechanisms, together with regular reporting cadences.
Key job responsibilities
• Definition and execution of the credit program strategy in EMEA commercial sales organisation while influencing WW stakeholders to reach common goals on Operations Excellence and Program performance (ROI)
• Drive and make improvements to controllership with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to the EMEA sellers seeking PoC credits for their customers
• Work with the EMEA Finance Credit Partner for the annual budget planning, allocation, Return on Investment (ROI) analysis and Operational Planning (OP) cycle asks
• Creation and review of KPIs to drive continuous improvement for promotional credit programs.
• Reporting program performance to EMEA and WW stakeholders via regular cadenced Business Reviews
• Be the EMEA Subject Matter Expert on Promotional Credits and be an escalation point for Sellers/Sales Management
• Be a trusted advisor to the EMEA Business Development & Innovation team and Sellers on the creation of new credit initiatives, seeding new go-to-market strategies
• Write narratives and submit feature requirements to the AWS Investment platform owners, where credits requests are managed from
• Work across geographies/functions to define strategies to tackle common challenges sellers face
• Ownership, definition and execution of an analytics roadmap to shed light on the usage/impact and behaviours around promotional Credits.
• First degree in a science, engineering, technical field or finance
• Relevant experience as a Program Manager and/or Analyst, preferably more than 7 years
• Strong communication (verbal and written) skills are a must
• Strong stakeholder management
• Previous experience in /exposure to Sales a bonus
• Advanced user in any of the BI/Data Viz tools like Tableau, QuickSight, OBIEE
• SQL or similar querying language.
• Advanced Excel user (with VBA desirable)
• Operational savviness, ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously while focused on execution and results.
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully cross-functionally and communicate effectively with senior leadership on program objective, goals and metrics.
• Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities in the face of ambiguity.
• Advanced Salesforce user, or equivalent CRM/ERP system
• Being data literate, having a good intuition about data
• Curiosity and a willingness to continually learn and self-develop
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Apply On AWS Website