Autoliv Supply Chain Engineer Jobs In Gebze Kocaeli Turkey 2022 – Autoliv Is Hiring For Supply Chain Engineer Jobs In Gebze Kocaeli Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Autoliv Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Autoliv In Gebze Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Autoliv Gebze Kocaeli Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Autoliv Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Supply Chain Engineer|
|Required Education||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering|
|Required Experience||Minimum 1 years of experience in supply chain management in automotive industry|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Turkey|
|Salary||As Per Autoliv Norms|
|Benefits||As Per Autoliv Rules & Regulations|
|Job State / Country||Kocaeli|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Supply Chain Engineer, Autoliv
- Contributing to the determination of capacity and operator needs.
- Preparing the monthly production planning contract in line with the customer orders entered into the system.
- Determining material needs in line with the production plans created and sharing exact and long-term forecasts with suppliers.
- To follow the process of the materials.
- Keeping the stock level of the materials and finished products under responsibility in line with the determined targets and working with an inventory-oriented approach.
- Measuring the delivery performance of the suppliers.
- To make the production planning of the requested orders and to take the necessary actions.
- To check the accuracy and timeliness of the relevant Movex settings of the material, semi-finished and finished product references.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 1 years of experience in supply chain management in automotive industry,
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Suitable for team work.
- Good command of written and verbal English.
- Good command of MS Office applications.