ARA Junior Civil Engineer Jobs In Ontario Canada 2022 – ARA Is Hiring For Junior Civil Engineer Jobs In Ontario Canada Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through ARA Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With ARA In Ontario Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For ARA Ontario Canada Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About ARA Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Junior Civil Engineer|
|Required Education||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering|
|Required Experience||As Per ARA Rules|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Canada|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per Canada Labour Laws|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
ARA is seeking an entry-level civil engineer/engineer in training to work full-time in our Toronto, Ontario office. Our core business in Toronto includes transportation asset management and pavement engineering, and we are seeking an engineer who has significant interest in this type of work. Initially, this position will be predominately fieldwork-based, providing support to senior engineers.
What you will do as a junior civil engineer:
- Pavement-related field testing, data collection, and evaluation.
- Analysis of data and compilation of results.
- Pavement engineering, including material selection, rehabilitation planning, and pavement structural design.
- Reporting of results through the use of tools such as Microsoft Excel, GIS, and databases.
- Writing reports and creating presentations discussing the results of analyses performed by yourself and others.
All of our engineers must be able to work both independently and as part of a project team to apply engineering principles, theories, and concepts to job assignments. Flexibility is a requirement for this position, as work changes frequently. Travel and occasional night work will be required. Remote or hybrid work models may be available to the right candidate.
Please ensure your resume clearly shows you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Demonstrated understanding of, and interest in, pavement engineering.
- Strong writing, presentation, and organizational skills (your submittal should show evidence of your skills).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Ontario G-class driver’s licence (or equivalent) and clean driving record.
ARA is an employee-owned international research and engineering company recognized for providing technically superior solutions to complex and challenging problems in the physical sciences. The company, founded in Albuquerque, NM, in 1979, currently employs about 1,500 professionals and continues to grow. ARA offices throughout the United States and Canada provide a broad range of technical expertise in civil technologies, computer software and simulation, defense technologies, systems analysis, environmental technologies, and testing and measurement. The corporation also provides sophisticated technical products for pavement analysis, environmental site characterization, and robotics.
At ARA, employees are our greatest assets. The corporation realizes that employee ownership spawns greater creativity and initiative along with higher performance and customer satisfaction levels. ARA gives its employees the tools, training, and opportunities to take more active roles as owners. The culture is challenging; innovation and experimentation are the norm. Employees are eligible for contributions which not only add to the company’s success, but also their own through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). The motto, “Engineering and Science for Fun and Profit” sums up the ARA experience.
Apply on ARA Website