Apotex Careers Operations Coordinator Jobs In Plainfield Illinois USA 2022 – Apotex Is Recruiting For Operations Coordinator Jobs In Plainfield Illinois Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Apotex Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For Apotex Careers Operations Coordinator Jobs in Plainfield Illinois USA.
Date: Aug 23, 2022
Location: Plainfield, IN, US, 46168
Apotex is a proudly Canadian, global pharmaceutical company that produces high-quality, affordable medicines (both generic and innovative pharmaceuticals) for patients around the world. We are the 7th largest generic pharmaceutical company globally with more than 12,000 employees and estimated sales of approximately $3 billion. Our fully integrated operation is comprised of four lines of business: Global Generics; Apobiologix; Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API); and ApoPharma (Innovative Products). With our worldwide manufacturing sites, Apotex can produce up to 24 billion dosages per year. We produce 300 medicines in 4,000 dosages and formats that are exported to 115 countries. Apotex will spend $2 billion over the next 10 years on research and development.
This position has the primary responsibility for supporting the daily results for their assigned Shift in the Distribution Center. This includes meeting targeted objectives in the areas of safety, quality, service, communication, continuous improvement, and waste control of the value stream to which they are assigned. As part of this responsibility the incumbent is responsible for directing staff in the performance of their job tasks and responsibilities. This position is responsible to plan, guide, coordinate and communicate all distribution related issues in accordance with SOP’s and GMP’s in order to achieve objectives. Support training and development of Associates in the Distribution Center and ensure that all required operator certifications are complete and current.
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for all warehouse related procedures.
- Assist in the daily coordination of assigned work.
- Assist in the training of new employees. Ensure all team members are trained to perform the job function for which they are assigned and have signed off on the most current procedures.
- Observe, review, and analyze picking, packing, and shipping processes to identify inefficiencies and area where improvements could be made.
- Identify and resolve problems within the operations process
- Establish good communication channels between employees and leadership
- Help develop and maintain department goals and objectives
- Ensure all tasks are being completed in a safe manner
- Ensure efficient and safe operation of all material handling equipment Facilitate consistency and continuous improvement initiatives across all shifts within the Distribution Center.
- Provide leadership in Safety, Quality, and Service with continuous improvement.
- Ensure all DC personnel perform their jobs in a safe manner complying with company safety standards and rules. Take immediate corrective action when necessary. Assist in making sure all near misses are reported and investigated
- Provide productive direction to operatives during equipment downtime, system downtime, etc. Utilize the appropriate support personnel to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Ensure all team members can effectively perform all necessary warehouse functions, quality, safety, and material control functions including accurate preparation of daily reports.
- Assist the Supervisor in developing, training, and mentoring Associates through regular feedback, participate in group decision-making, foster open communications, and assist in setting priorities.
- SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES Position does not supervise others but will be engaged in the direction and leadership of shift personell. Receives guidance with respect to general objectives. In majority of tasks and projects assigned, will determine methods, work sequence, scheduling, and how to achieve objectives of assignments. Operates within policy guidelines.OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESPerforms other duties as assigned.
MANDATORY or MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- High School Diploma
- Recognized designation (P. Log, CITT etc.) would be an asset.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a logistics environment (pharmaceutical experience an asset).
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience using warehouse material handling equipment.
- Strong Leadership skills (previous coaching, coordinating or supervising experience an asset).
- SAP knowledge and experience including inventory management/cycle counting; experience with the following modules an asset (QM, PM and especially WM)
- Proven organization and communication skills.
Position requires demonstrated personal computer skills in a Windows environment (MICROSOFT OFFICE).
OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
Position requires strong oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and excellent customer service skills.
PLANNING AND ORGANIZING TASKS
Must be able to prioritize, organize, delegate assignments, and handle multi-tasking with ease.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
The physical requirements of the position generally include standing, walking, sitting, using hands and fingers, reaching with hands and arms, talking and hearing. In many circumstances, bending, kneeling, crouching, stooping, and crawling will apply. In general, the activity level one usually performs is highly physical. This position may require lifting to 50 pounds often. Generally, work is performed in a well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor environment with adequate ventilation.
At Apotex, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported.
Apotex offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
Nearest Major Market: Indianapolis
Apply On Apotex Website