Apotex Careers Manufacturing Engineering Jobs In Miramar Florida USA 2022 – Apotex Is Recruiting For Manufacturing Engineering Jobs In Miramar Florida Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Apotex Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For Apotex Careers Manufacturing Engineering Jobs in Miramar Florida USA.
Location: Miramar, FL, US, 33025
Aveva Drug Delivery Systems is a global leader offering a full range of research, development, and manufacturing capabilities to produce transdermal pharmaceutical products that can improve the quality of life, usage, and compliance rates for patients.
This person is responsible for the design, purchase, installation and operation of all equipment directly used in the scale-up and production of their coating/finishing into laminate form.
- Manage projects involving installations and upgrades of equipment for adhesive blending and coating.
- Assure that maintenance support and training, and operator training are sufficient to operate process equipment efficiently.
- Interface with operating production and R&D management to schedule current projects.
- Assist R&D personnel during scale-up with equipment planning and operating issues.
- Perform investigation of production problems, identify and complete CAPAs .
- Responsible for supporting GMP documentation required modifications to existing equipment and new equipment including creation or revising User Specification Requirements, Commissioning protocols, Work Instructions, Training material and co-generation of Standard Operating Procedures, Safety procedures (Loto, ect).
- Support process equipment on a rotating on-call basis and by phone whenever needed.
- Works as a member of a team to achieve all outcomes
- Performs all work in support of our Corporate Values of Pride, Accountability, Intergrity and Diligence; Demonstrates strong and visible support of our values
- Performs all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements
- Operates in accordance with our Code of Conduct and Business Ethics, and all established regulatory, compliance and safety requirements
- Performs all work in support of our Values: Collaboration, Courage, Perseverance, and Passion
- All other relevant duties as assigned.
- S. Engineering degree
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Pharmaceutical Manufacturing SOPs and other regulatory requirements.
- Business English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Basic mathematical and statistical computation methods and practices.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints from regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to management.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, DOE, RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance), analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
- Ten (10) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At Aveva Drug Delivery Systems, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Aveva Drug Delivery Systems offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Lauderdale
Nearest Secondary Market: Miami
Apply On Apotex Website