Apotex Careers Industrial Electrician Jobs In Richmond Hill Ontario Canada 2022 – Apotex Is Recruiting For Industrial Electrician Jobs In Richmond Hill Ontario Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Apotex Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For Apotex Careers Industrial Electrician Jobs in Richmond Hill Ontario Canada.
Location: Richmond Hill, ON, CA, L4C 5H2
About Apotex Inc.
Apotex Inc. is a proudly Canadian, global pharmaceutical company that produces high-quality, affordable medicines for patients around the world. Apotex employs almost 8,000 people worldwide in manufacturing, R&D, and commercial operations. Apotex Inc. exports to more than 100 countries and territories and operates in more than 45 countries, with a significant presence in Canada, the US, Mexico, and India.
Through vertical integration, Apotex is comprised of multiple divisions and affiliates including Apotex Inc., focused on generics; Apobiologix, a division of Apotex Inc. focused on biosimilar development; Aveva, an affiliate of Apotex Inc. fully integrated global developer and manufacturer of complete transdermal solutions; Apotex Consumer Products, a division of Apotex Inc. focused on brand name products; and Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (GAPI), a division of Apotex Inc. focused on the manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) for Apotex and third parties. For more information visit: www.apotex.com.
The Technician, Electrical role is a key production function, specializing in electrical troubleshooting, repairs, preventative maintenance, calibrations and GMP activities to ensure SISPQ and machine integrity. This role requires technical expertise in order to help train and teach proper operations procedures to ensure the longevity of the equipment and improve reliability through production project and maintenance activities.
**Please note, this is a continental rotating shift**
- Develop, implement and maintain predictive and preventative maintenance programs and/or calibration programs on material handling/production/process/development equipment ensuring compliance with SISPQ.
- Initiate and execute production maintenance projects (execute OQ’s, electrical upgrades & improvements) to completion.
- Install, repair and maintain electrical, electronic equipment, instrumentation as well as computerized systems (HMI, PC’s, vision systems & network troubleshooting) related to production machinery and systems. Must be able to perform work to CSA and ESA standards.
- Understand and practice proactive maintenance to contribute to correcting problems before they become downtime issues as well as use electrical testing equipment to diagnose problems to minimize equipment downtime.
- Supply training and coaching on equipment when necessary.
- Ensure issues, follow-up actions and / or resolutions are clearly communicated to peers, vendors, customers and supervisors.
- Assist with mechanical repairs as needed.
- Use SAP Maintenance module to search history, create work orders and find parts and ensure supporting documentation is prepared.
- Create and modify drawings, P&ID’s and schematics.
- Prepare and update standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and standard documents (SD’s).
- Electrical / Electronics Technologist diploma
- Industrial Electrician License or Construction Maintenance License with suitable experience will be considered. Current Master’s Electrical License will be an asset.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with PLC’s, PC’s ideal (AB, Siemens)
- Experience in food/pharmaceutical environment preferable but not required.
- Good knowledge of PC hardware and software. Able to use Word, Excel, MS Project, etc. A+ Certification will be an asset.
- Strong communication, organizational and planning skills.
- Proven safety mindset, proactive and self-motivated.
- Demonstrate Behaviours that exhibit our organizational Values: Collaboration, Courage, Perseverance, and Passion.
- Willing to participate in skill enhancement programs.
- Ability to work any shift including weekends and travel for training if necessary.
At Apotex, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported.
Apotex offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
Apply On Apotex Website