Apotex Careers Human Resource Partner Jobs In Miramar Florida USA 2022 – Apotex Is Recruiting For Human Resource Partner Jobs In Miramar Florida Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Apotex Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For Apotex Careers Human Resource Partner Jobs in Miramar Florida USA.
Human Resource Partner
Location: Miramar, FL, US, 33025
Aveva Drug Delivery Systems is a global leader offering a full range of research, development, and manufacturing capabilities to produce transdermal pharmaceutical products that can improve the quality of life, usage, and compliance rates for patients.
As a member of the Function/Department Leadership Team, the HR Partner, People & Performance partners with the business to support the successful achievement of business goals through the effective delivery of HR policies and programs across all assigned areas, including Apotex Values and Winning Behavours and Global Business Ethics & Compliance and Safety, Health and Environment. The key focus of the role is to provide assigned client group(s) with people solutions and programs that will grow the business and coaching Leaders to foster increased employee and organization performance. This role must work effectively in a global matrix environment and regularly collaborate with HR CoEs in support of the Business and HR Strategy.
- Provide operational and strategic HR advice/guidance to Leaders and employees in the assigned Function/Department.
- Engage and collaborate with the HR Centres Of Expertise on program development and improvements. Leverage the tools and processes developed by HR CoEs to support delivery of HR programs.
- Represent the needs of the Function/Department in various HR planning and policy forums and develop solutions that meet business needs and have Corporate HR support.
- Stay informed of employee opinions, monitor the effect of business decisions on people, and advise and make recommendations to Function/Department Leadership and/or AD, People & Performance on possible solutions.
- In support of business strategies, work closely with change sponsors and facilitate communication to leaders and employees regarding organizational change and change management.Review employee exits with relevant Leaders to determine course of action; plan for backfill and relevant communication. Conduct exit interviews.
- Coach and mentor Leaders and Employees with a particular focus on identifying, assessing and development in support of Talent Management.
- Advise Management in its employee relations role by assisting in the development of division/department/employee communication plans/ programs.
- Understand the core HR processes, and, in conjunction with the HR CoEs Site/Business Groups Leadership, implement, monitor and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Manage priorities with the proper sense of urgency.
- As a member of the People & Performance US Team, participate in implementing key HR programs, projects and systems to support business goals.
- Lead Employee Committee activities at assigned Functions/Departments. Act as a resource and advisor to Committee Members by providing information and In conjuction with the Director, People & Performance, effectively manage the progressive discipline process, including the final termination.
- Champion employee advocacy and the corporate philosophy of treating all with dignity and respect.
- Participate in the selection process and orientation of leaders within assigned Functions and Departments.
- In conjunction with the Director, People & Performance, collaborate with People Development to design, deliver and/ or evaluate learning programs.
- Collaborate with all HR staff to ensure policies and programs are aligned, integrated and in keeping with positive employee relations practices.
- Champion employee engagement/pulse surveys for their assigned client groups, Ensures meaningful feedback and metrics are in place to track the impact of employee engagement activities.
- Support Function/Department Leaders in the organization design and structure process, including design changes and manage related implementation plan.
- Support the Function/Department Leaders with day-to-day employee relations issues that arise and ensure all investigations are conducted in a timely, discrete and professional manner.
- Works in a safe manner collaborating as a team member to achieve all outcomes.
- Demonstrate Behaviours that exhibit our organizational Values: Collaboration, Courage, Perseverance, and Passion.
- Ensure adherence with all compliance programs including the Global Business Ethics and Compliance Program, Global Quality policies and procedures, Safety and Environment policies, and HR policies.
- All other relevant duties as assigned.
- University degree in HR or a related field with a preference for a relevant HR designation
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to effectively manage conflicts and diffuse tension among employees.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Employment Legislation; coaching and counselling; dispute resolution and facilitation skills; principles of change management
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated ability to manage senior level and complex stakeholder groups.
- Ability to apply workforce planning knowledge, engagement strategies and succession management to daily business needs
- Ability to drive results as an individual contributor while staying focused on overall HR team goals and success.
- Experience in leading HR programs and projects, including change management responsibilities.
- 10-12 years progressive Human Resource experience, including a minimum 5 years in a generalist/employee relations capacity.
At Aveva Drug Delivery Systems, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Aveva Drug Delivery Systems offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Lauderdale
Nearest Secondary Market: Miami
Apply On Apotex Website