Apotex Careers Database Administrator Jobs In North York Ontario Canada 2022 – Apotex Is Recruiting For Database Administrator Jobs In North York Ontario Region. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Apotex Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions and Apply Soon Before Registration End.
Are You Interested In This Job Role? If, Yes. Then You Can Apply Here For Apotex Careers Database Administrator Jobs in North York Ontario Canada.
Configuration Management Database (CMDB) Administrator
Location: North York, ON, CA, M9L 1N7
About Apotex Inc.
Apotex Inc. is a proudly Canadian, global pharmaceutical company that produces high-quality, affordable medicines for patients around the world. Apotex employs almost 8,000 people worldwide in manufacturing, R&D, and commercial operations. Apotex Inc. exports to more than 100 countries and territories and operates in more than 45 countries, with a significant presence in Canada, the US, Mexico, and India.
Through vertical integration, Apotex is comprised of multiple divisions and affiliates including Apotex Inc., focused on generics; Apobiologix, a division of Apotex Inc. focused on biosimilar development; Aveva, an affiliate of Apotex Inc. fully integrated global developer and manufacturer of complete transdermal solutions; Apotex Consumer Products, a division of Apotex Inc. focused on brand name products; and Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (GAPI), a division of Apotex Inc. focused on the manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) for Apotex and third parties. For more information visit: www.apotex.com.
As the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) Administrator you’ll work with a dynamic cross-functional Service and Governance team to drive and provide direction and oversight for the CMDB system. In this critical role you will be supporting on-going asset discovery and mapping, development and administration of the configuration management environment and with the deployment of its discovery agents to integrate and reconcile asset discovery data with the CMDB.
- Deliver ITSM configuration management support needed to drive IT services and maintain the associated Configuration Management data throughout the ITSM suite of products.
- Enact system audit practices and conduct audits to ensure data integrity and identify and mitigate gap(s) and risks in the CMDB.
- Reconcile the CMDB data when exceptions are noted between CMDB, discovery information, and other authoritative production data repositories.
- Support design, development, and implementation of automated processes for gathering, populating, and maintaining CMDB data.
- Provide input and will be responsible for the creation of policy, process and procedures for the lifecycle management of the configuration DB.
- Mapping IT CI configurations and their relationships across the DB and their interconnections which spans multiple geographical locations.
- Using a variety of tools to discover, track, and maintain, information in the CMDB and from/to other integrated systems.
- Develop, maintain, and ensure adherence with CMDB technical design standards.
- Create and maintain CMDB architecture and technical design documentation to effectively support other ITSM processes.
- Identify problems with configuration data and find technical and process-based solutions to cleanse the data for efficient and accurate usage and drive the solutions to these problems to successful conclusions.
- Build positive relationships to ensure high levels of service with the ability to meet service level agreements,
- Maintain lifecycle status and audit, distribute, track and report on status in CMDB.
- Oversee audit, quality and security of the ITSM CMDB. Create reports on asset lifecycle statistics to identify trends and gaps in configuration objects and mitigates risk by providing concise CMDB solutions.
- Utilize BMC CMDB/Asset Management to support all process management, maintain CMDB integrity, reporting, maturity and governance activities/documentation.
- Undergraduate degree, Graduate degree preferred or equivalent professional experience
- ITIL Foundation or equivalent training (v2 or above).
- Experience in Configuration Management Practices, IT Asset Lifecycle Management, CMDB, and the BMC ITSM tools.
- Experience in both hardware and software asset and configuration management as well as knowledge of IT service management processes.
- Experience with MS SQL, query-writing, reporting tools (ie: Crystal Reports, Cognos, SmartReporting or a similar industry solution) and relational databases.
- Highly collaborative mindset that allows you to build trust and accountability.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to embrace change.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task to address priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with BMC Remedy ITSM and any of the following: discovery products including Microsoft SCCM, BMC Software Asset Management; reconciliation of discovery data in BMC CMDB environment; and integration of discovery solutions with CMDB or a similar industry solution.
- Demonstrate Behaviours that exhibit our organizational Values: Collaboration, Courage, Perseverance, and Passion.
At Apotex, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported.
Apotex offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
Apply On Apotex Website