American International University IT Manager Jobs In Saad Al Abdullah Al Jahra Kuwait 2022 – American International University Is Recruiting For IT Manager Jobs In Saad Al Abdullah Al Jahra Region. Instered & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through American International University Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With American International University In Saad Al Abdullah Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For American International University Saad Al Abdullah Al Jahra Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding American International University Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||American International University|
|Post Name||IT Manager|
|Required Education||Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field of study|
|Required Experience||Proven experience in a IT Manager role|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Kuwait|
|Salary||As Per American International University Norms|
|Benefits||As Per American International University Rules & Regulations|
|Job Location||Saad Al Abdullah|
|Job State / Country||Al Jahra|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
American International University – Kuwait City
Classification: Institutional Support
Reports to: IT Director
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the design, controls, and processes to support the delivery of IT services. Monitor and analyze operational metrics and implement a continuous improvement methodology to include corrective actions.
- Coordinate, oversee, train, and evaluate the implementation and use of the University Information System and classroom IT equipment for faculty, staff, students, and administration.
- Coordinate the day-to-day operations of the IT Help Desk and other I.T. required services.
- Provide technical support for IT-related projects and operations. Serve as a technical resource for other staff.
- Maintain, establish, and develop collaborative working relationships with stakeholders and vendors.
- Assist in planning, budgeting, execution, and successful completion of departmental projects. Help analyze project requirements, and risks, and recommend solutions.
- Provides appropriate and timely communications to the department, management, and other University departments.
- Provides overall leadership and mentoring for assigned staff.
- Develop departmental standard operating procedures.
- Establishes team goals, objectives, and expectations; develops and approves schedules, priorities, and standards for achieving goals; provides ongoing performance feedback and staff development plans; delegates responsibilities.
- Leads, motivates, develops, and coaches multi-disciplined technical staff. Models ethical, regulatory, and performance standards. Champions workplace diversity and inclusiveness. Models and promotes the open sharing of information, dedication to the team’s mission, user commitment, collaboration, and cooperation.
- Confer with the IT Director to implement strategic plans and long-term and short-term goals.
- Assist the IT Director by managing and executing projects that support the University’s strategic plan.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide leadership and management of the institutional technology infrastructure, including but not limited to local area network, telephone system hardware and software, email accounts, network security, wireless services, databases, remote access services, website, and portal activity, so that the University maximizes its opportunity and effectiveness in meeting its mission.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field of study
- Able to lead a team of IT support staff.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Eager to learn new technologies.
For more information about AIU visit: www.aiu.edu.kw
Apply On American International University Website