American International University Finance Manager Jobs In Saad Al Abdullah Al Jahra Kuwait 2022 – American International University Is Recruiting For Finance Manager Jobs In Saad Al Abdullah Al Jahra Region. Instered & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through American International University Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With American International University In Saad Al Abdullah Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For American International University Saad Al Abdullah Al Jahra Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information Regarding American International University Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Recruitment Authority||American International University|
|Post Name||Finance Manager|
|Required Education||Professional qualification in Finance and Accounting (CA/CPA/CIMA/ACCA/CMA)|
|Required Experience||Experience in a Finance Manager role|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Kuwait|
|Salary||As Per American International University Norms|
|Benefits||As Per American International University Rules & Regulations|
|Job Location||Saad Al Abdullah|
|Job State / Country||Al Jahra|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Assistant Finance Manager
American International University – Kuwait City
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Finance Manager is a middle level management position. Ability to do what needs to be done, without influence from other people or situations. Ability to deliver better value and quality. Extremely punctual and detail oriented. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Organized and task oriented. Honest and hold a high value on integrity. Account / Document financial transactions by entering account information; Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents; Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information. Financial Reporting: Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports. Creating financial statements, accrual accounting methods, General ledger functions and the month-end / year-end account close process, Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Ensure accurate cash management & prudent accounting with periodic reconciliations and timely management reporting.
- Assist in the day-to-day financial management of the University’s financial resources
- Ensure accurate and timely billing of student / customers and follow up of receivables. Ensure DTO below plan by following collection process, and adequate provisions made for impairment of receivables
- Participates in the development of budget proposals, assists in the financial audits, when required.
- Maintains appropriate filing of financial records and ensures proper backup of all files.
- Prepares all bank deposits, ensure to performs all bank account reconciliations monthly and when needed, communicates with the bank to understand, and reconcile any discrepancies; Prepares requests for cash and ensures all disbursements have appropriate supporting documents; Reconciles cash advances for specific activities
- Ensure supplier invoices are booked and payments done on time and major suppliers and sister company balances are reconciled periodically.
- Ensure proper inventory management with periodic stock counts. Ensure adequate provision for slow moving inventory.
- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction, teamwork, and cooperation among sections under Finance department and other departments.
- Active involvement in the administration of university compensation programs, including payroll, working closely with Human Resources Department.
- Prepare accurate financial statements, revenue projections and other reports as required.
- Provide accurate data to superiors with on-going forecasting of operating revenues and expenditures, and the resulting operational impact.
- Train and evaluate junior staff within the department; establish and monitor employee performance objectives; prepare and present employee performance reviews; provide or coordinate staff development.
- Ensure all accounts are reconciled daily / weekly / monthly as required.
- Assist in preparation of budget; including the forecasting funds required for staffing, equipment, materials, and supplies; monitor budget variance on regular basis.
- Proactively provide timely analysis of financial data to senior staff to improve financial and operational performance of the University.
- Keep abreast of developments in higher education finance and fields related to assigned functions.
- Understanding and compliance with the generally accepted accounting procedures and standards
- Review vendors and customers accuracy of finances deals / accounts payable making sure all our vendor payments are up to date but also ensuring we are not spending money where it is not needed.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly and year end close and financial information reporting.
- Coordinate with external auditors for timely completion of audited financials.
- Supporting senior staff for completing projects and tasks when required
- Other duties as assigned.
- Senior Accountant
- Accountant / Assistant Accountant
- Must possess skills to be able to explain and demonstrate the essential functions of the position; demonstrated knowledge and experiences within all facets of financial affairs.
- Ability to communicate ideas and information clearly and effectively at all levels within the University in English.
- Demonstrable high ethical standards.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple complex projects.
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgement in decision-making, problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be capable of maintaining confidentiality of work-related information and materials.
- Demonstrated experiences in budget development and oversight.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, and problem-solve broad strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse group of professionals, students and parents, community members and constituencies.
- Ability to lead, inspire, supervise, and evaluate team members to meet institution and department goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated competency and experiences in the application and implementation of information systems as related to financial operations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of standard software applications.
- Ability to work occasional evening and weekends.
Experience and Education
- Recognized professional qualification in Finance and Accounting (CA/CPA/CIMA/ACCA/CMA)
- Big 4 experience desirable.
- Experience in Banner ERP will be highly advantageous.
- Experience in Oracle ERP Financials will be highly advantageous.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in the development, management, and oversight of institutional budgets.
About American International University:
AIU is a new institution of higher education in Kuwait with the first student cohort admitted in fall 2019. It is a private, co-educational institution offering undergraduate degrees based on the American model of higher education. Through its educational programs, the College serves the intellectual, cultural, and personal growth of all members of its community. AIU’s offers degree programs in Engineering, Architecture and Design, and Business Administration where the language of instruction is English.
For more information about AIU visit: www.aiu.edu.kw
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please visit the Job Opportunities section of our webpage and submit your resume, cover letter, and reel to: https://aiu.edu.kw/careers/jobs
Apply On American International University Website