Amazon Warehouse Operative Jobs In Caley Close Norwich 2022 – Amazon Is Hiring For Warehouse Operative Jobs In Caley Close Norwich Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Amazon Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Amazon In Caley Close Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Amazon Caley Close Norwich Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Amazon Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Warehouse Operative|
|Required Education||No formal qualifications required|
|Required Experience||Experience In Warehouse Operative Field|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Norwich|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per Norwich Labour Laws|
|Job Location||Caley Close|
|Job State / Country||Norwich|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Join the action backstage.
Your new team welcomes you.
🕐 Role & Shifts
We offer a variety of shift patterns – days, nights, full time and part time, so there’s always something to suit you.
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
£10.00 per hour for day time shifts.
£11.71 per hour for night time shifts.
Overtime (40-50 hours) £15.00
Overtime (50-60 hours) £20.00
From 28 August 2022 Pay will change to:
£10.50 per hour for day time shifts.
£12.21 (£1.71 Night Shift Allowance) per hour for night time shifts.
Overtime (40-50 hours) £15.75
Overtime (50-60 hours) £21.00
Amazon Logistics (DNR1), Caley Close, Norwich, NR3 2BU
You don’t need previous experience, you’ll get on the job training.
📦 What you’ll get:
– Competitive pay
– A safe, modern, and organised workplace
– 10% discount on both Amazon shipped and sold online products whilst you are in the role.
– Free hot drinks, affordable meals and multiple break areas.
– For permanent roles you can read more about your Amazon benefits here
✅ You might be carrying out any of the following tasks:
• Receiving, picking, packing, sorting, stowing products or parcels.
• After training and medical checks, in specific locations you may also: Work in person up platforms using forklifts, pump trucks and power pallets.
• For more information on our warehouse roles visit Sortation Operative and Warehouse Operative
• Amazon may place you on either of these roles based on location and shift availability.
💪 Skills you need:
• Your safety comes first. You must be able to follow safety, quality and production standards
• You may stand and walk for the majority of your shift
• You may need to be able to lift (products up to 23kg), bend, twist, kneel and crouch
• You may be required to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol, pork, beef and other animal products.
🎯 What’s next?
Our application process is quick and easy, and you don’t need a CV.
For more information on the application process click here
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT – 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884. If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489. You may also contact us if you might need an adjustment in your new role and would like to initiate a request prior to starting your Day 1.
Need help to apply?
📞 0808 164 9427 (freephone)
Amazon does not provide immigration sponsorship or support for this role.
By clicking “I Accept” you accept that you have read the job description and that you understand the basic requirements of the job.
No formal qualifications required.
Apply On Amazon Website