Amazon Vendor Manager Jobs In GBR London 2022 – Amazon Is Hiring For Vendor Manager Jobs In GBR London Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Amazon Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Amazon In GBR Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Amazon GBR London Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Amazon Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Vendor Manager|
|Required Education||Bachelor’s degree|
|Required Experience||Experience In Vendor Manager Field|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In London|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per London Labour Laws|
|Job State / Country||London|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Vendor Manager , Amazon Fresh and Prime Now
Interested in working on an innovative and high-impact business that is changing the way customers think about grocery? Amazon is looking for a talented Vendor Manager (VM) / Buyer with a background in buying/vendor management, account development or product management to join our AmazonFresh business. This VM will be responsible for our Beers, Wines and Spirits (BWS) category, building and executing the strategy, along with building relationships with our vendors.
The Vendor Manager position is for a passionate customer and category advocate within Amazon, with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multitask with a proven record of driving category growth. The VM must be an effective leader and communicator in working with some of Amazon most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal colleagues and cross-functional stakeholders.
Key job responsibilities
- Managing a full P&L, including planning, forecasting and driving growth across their business
- Setting the goals and strategic direction for their vendors and initiatives, ensuring alignment with broader business goals
- Driving negotiations and representing Amazon when meeting with senior leaders
- Identifying industry trends and developing innovative marketing and merchandising initiatives to support growth
- Generating and implementing big ideas to drive business improvement, innovation, and scale within their categories and across the retail business as a whole
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams that support business needs, including retail systems, CX, marketing, and in-stock, to ensure processes are in place for flawless execution
The successful candidate will be a team player, be comfortable with ambiguity, communicate persuasively and be able to influence internal and external stakeholders of all levels. They will over-index in several leadership competencies, particularly ownership, deliver results, bias for action and dive deep.
About the team
The Amazon.co.uk Fresh and Prime Now businesses are committed to improving the way UK customers shop and buy products in a Consumables/Grocery setting. This is a great opportunity to join a high performing team in a new, challenging environment focused on innovation for customers. We encourage an entrepreneurial environment where ideas are valued, respected and more often than not, implemented quickly.
Your direct responsibility will be to manage performance of your product portfolio including developing and growing vendor relationships, expanding product selection and vendor base, negotiating contracts, setting category strategy, developing marketing programs, driving sales and margin improvements, and creating best-in-class customer experiences.
The ideal candidate is a thought leader on new initiatives with proven negotiation experience, analytical thinking, and project management skills. They stay on top of industry and competitive trends, leverage customer insights, and execute at both a tactical and strategic level. Exceptional communication and organizational skills are musts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Several years of professional experience
- Experience in commercial negotiation, gained within major organizations in e-commerce or retail, key account management or consulting environment
- Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities and relationship management experience
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail
- Ability to seamlessly work across functional and organizational boundaries, and reputation for influencing others and earning trust across levels and organizations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and database work, with experience in SQL as a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion of large-scale projects
- Commercial/ Buying experience
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Apply On Amazon Website