Amazon Software Development Engineer Jobs In Sydney NSW 2022 – Amazon Is Hiring For Software Development Engineer Jobs In Sydney NSW Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Amazon Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Amazon In Sydney Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Amazon Sydney NSW Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Amazon Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Software Development Engineer|
|Required Education||Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent|
|Required Experience||Experience In Software Development Engineer Field|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In NSW|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per NSW Labour Laws|
|Job State / Country||NSW|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Software Development Engineer
Amazon Web Services (AWS) team is looking for Software Development Engineers who are passionate about deploying and automating one of the world’s largest and most complex networks.
Imagine delighting customers on a daily basis by providing our customers the highest quality and reliability for their services. AWS is looking for a Software Development Engineer to support services that provide the first pillar of a framework to manage many thousands of network devices through software. Our goal is to eliminate human intervention and errors from network engineering and network processes by building tools and systems to successfully manage thousands of heterogeneous devices in dozens of data centers across the world. In this role, you will work on a team with network development engineers to develop, troubleshoot, maintain and grow globally distributed specialized network deployment systems.
Key job responsibilities
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for deploying network infrastructure that supports multiple Amazon services.
- Deploy, scale and automate our network across multiple global datacenters. This includes existing footprints and greenfield locations.
- Identify and act on automation opportunities through tool development to increase scaling velocity and quality.
- Work closely with our internal customers on designs/solutions; bringing those designs/solutions from concept to production.
- Create and update our network standards and ensure that the network is deployed to these standards.
- Create and implement changes on the network.
- A background in computer science fundamentals: a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 4+ years programming experience with at least one modern language such as Python, Java, C, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 4+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems
- Experience in building scalable production software
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and opinions
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Understanding of how network devices function and how data center networks scale
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Acknowledgement of country:
In the spirit of reconciliation Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected attributes.
Apply On Amazon Website