Amazon Senior Solutions Architect Jobs In Sydney NSW 2022 – Amazon Is Hiring For Senior Solutions Architect Jobs In Sydney NSW Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Amazon Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Amazon In Sydney Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Amazon Sydney NSW Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Amazon Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Senior Solutions Architect|
|Required Education||Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related field|
|Required Experience||Experience In Senior Solutions Architect Field|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In NSW|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per NSW Labour Laws|
|Job State / Country||NSW|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Senior Solutions Architect, Migrations and Modernization, ANZ
Do you want to be part of an industry movement, or do you want to be leading it? Do you enjoy working with a huge variety of customers and seeing very visible impact?
We help customers migrate their apps into AWS and then transform them to modern cloud-native architectures. We do this with hundreds of customers per year at mass scale.
Key job responsibilities
* Help your customers plan their cloud journey, including application migration and modernization
* Drive technical solutions discussions with your customers, diving deep into the details to solve complex technical challenges and use your knowledge to craft scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures.
* Work backwards from your customer’s business needs to accelerate adoption of the most appropriate AWS technology
* Serve as a subject matter expert to guide technology strategy by convincing decision makers across multiple domains from technical teams to executives and help ensure their short-term technology choices are aligned with their long-term goals.
* Act as a thought leader in the wider community, playing a key role in educating, sharing best practices, presenting at events, writing white papers, blogs, and running workshops.
* As a Builder, you’ll shape the direction of our products and services through gathering feedback from customers whilst collaborating with our engineering and service teams.
A day in the life
Our customers needs are moving fast, so you’ll have to too. You’ll meet with senior stakeholders: IT and business leaders understand their business and their tech, then show them what it could look like in cloud. Can you help them to make their move faster than they thought was possible, then continue the conversation to help them adopt modern, cloud-native application architectures? Our mass migration business is mature and you’ll help take it to the next level, in contrast, we are just starting out with mass scale modernizaton which presents a opportunity for you to use feedback from your customers to steer and direct this exciting new focus.
About the team
Our POD system brings Solution Architects, Business Development and Business Value colleagues together into small, tight-knit groups. Small teams move with speed and have a high degree of autonomy – customers tell us they like it when we put all the right skills “in the room” at one time so that’s what we aim to do. You’ll also work with our Customer Success Managers, professional services, partner teams and our partners themselves: the full span of people who work together to deliver successful mass migration and modernization for our customers.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfilment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Amazon offers an equitable salary package that includes shares, sign-on bonus, and a host of benefits. You will be encouraged and rewarded for doing what is right for the long-term success of the customer. We value your passion to discover, invent and build on behalf of customers.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field of study
• 15+ years experience within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
• Experience in developing technology solutions and evangelising end-to-end technology roadmaps that guide IT transformation toward cloud computing
• Experience communicating across technical and non-technical audiences and at C-level, including training, workshops, publications
• Able to create proof of concepts, demos, and/or scripts from scratch or leveraging reusable components and articulate common architectural patterns and design principles
• Can accommodate occasional travel
* Experience architecting, migrating or transforming customer requirements to the cloud
* Understanding of modern cloud native application architectures (AWS, Azure, GCP)
* Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
* One or more AWS certifications, e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
* Thought leadership through public speaking and/or publications
At AWS, we don’t mind being called “peculiar.” We see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we’re comfortable being misunderstood. That might sound unorthodox. We believe in removing obstacles so builders can build which is why our people enjoy working in AWS. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Want to Come Build the Future with us? Don’t wait, apply today!
Acknowledgement of country:
In the spirit of reconciliation Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected attributes.
Apply On Amazon Website