Amazon Senior Cloud Architect Jobs In Sydney NSW 2022 – Amazon Is Hiring For Senior Cloud Architect Jobs In Sydney NSW Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Amazon Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Amazon In Sydney Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Amazon Sydney NSW Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Amazon Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Senior Cloud Architect|
|Required Education||Technical Cloud implementation experience including scalable cloud based solutions and microservice architectures|
|Required Experience||Experience In Senior Cloud Architect Field|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In NSW|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per NSW Labour Laws|
|Job State / Country||NSW|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Senior Cloud Architect (Cloud Operating Model)
As a Cloud Architect (Cloud Operating Model), you will work hand-in-hand with the enterprise customer (in both Federal and State jurisdictions and potentially internationally), iteratively building their Cloud operating capability to the point where they become self-sufficient in the new ways of thinking and working (foundational to their transformation into becoming a product-centric organization).
Key job responsibilities
- You will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects in order to deliver solutions for customers.
- You will work with and assist our partners develop technical expertise on customer engagements.
- You will provide pre-sales support which includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, proposing packaged offerings, and defining custom solution engagements.
- You will lead and participate in the Enterprise Cloud Operating Model – Community of Practice, create and maintain Intellectual Property that can be leveraged more broadly within AWS, partners and customers.
As part of your role, you will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed (50 to 75%). Candidates can be based anywhere in Australia as long as they can travel to customer locations, also noting that work is often delivered remotely.
About the team
Public Sector Professional Services
AWS Professional Services lead Government, education, non-profits, and healthcare organizations; and their IT providers through their cloud adoption journey and help them achieve their desired business outcomes through AWS leadership and technical expertise. AWS Professional Services optimize the customers’ model, reduce risk, and shorten customers’ time to value via scientific breakthroughs, creating a broader reach to constituents, and producing productivity benefits, allowing for them to focus on their core missions.
- Technical Cloud implementation experience including scalable cloud-based solutions and microservice architectures.
- Customer-facing skills, ideally gained in presales and/or consultancy roles.
- Experience in design, development and deployment of enterprise software at scale.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies.
- Experience in implementing AWS/other Cloud services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.
- Integration of AWS/other Cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
- Current hands-on software development or automation experience; Internet-related business models.
- AWS/Other cloud certifications at professional level
What if I don’t meet all the requirements?
That’s okay! We hire people who have a passion for learning and are curious. You will be supported in your career development here at AWS. You will have plenty of opportunities to build your technical, leadership, business and consulting skills. Your onboarding will set you up for success, including a combination of formal and informal training. You’ll also have a chance to gain AWS certifications and access mentorship programs. You will learn from and collaborate with some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today.
CULTURE AND COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION, DIVERSITY & EQUITY
At AWS, we don’t mind being called “peculiar.” We see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we’re comfortable being misunderstood. That might sound unorthodox. We believe in removing obstacles so builders can build which is why our people enjoy working in AWS. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
We’re passionate about supporting the needs of our people and their family. This may include:
· Comprehensive Health Insurance
· Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
· Flexible workplace: flexible daily working hours, we value work-life-harmony
· Amazon Employee Discount on product and services
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Want to Come Build the Future with us? Don’t wait, apply today!
Acknowledgement of country:
In the spirit of reconciliation Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected attributes.
Apply On Amazon Website