Amazon Account Manager Jobs In Melbourne Victoria 2022 – Amazon Is Hiring For Account Manager Jobs In Melbourne Victoria Region. Instered And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Through Amazon Official Website. Online Application Direct Links Are Given Below, Follow The Instructions And Appply Soon Before Registration End.
If You Are Interested To Work With Amazon In Melbourne Costa Location, Then You Can Apply Here For Amazon Melbourne Victoria Jobs From This Job Posting Website. Complete Information About Amazon Career Opportunity Are Given Here.
|Job Profile||Account Manager|
|Required Education||As Per Given In Notification|
|Required Experience||Experience In Account Manager Field|
|Nationality||Any Nationality – Eligible To Work In Victoria|
|Salary||As Per Company Rules|
|Benefits||As Per Victoria Labour Laws|
|Job State / Country||Victoria|
|Job Type||Full Time Job|
Account Manager, Retail
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by helping Retail customers in Australia?
The ideal candidate has sales experience with a terrific reputation for over-achieving quota by growing revenues in existing customers as well as penetrating new accounts.
He/she should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against an account coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and deep technical background that enables him or her to drive engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers, IT architects, and other customer executives. The Account Manager will be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments and has very strong communication and presentation skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Drive adoption in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue targets
· Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business in untapped customers
· Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS
· Analyze sales/metrics data from your accounts to help evolve your strategy
· Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
· When appropriate, work with partners to manage joint selling opportunities
· Assist customers in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon Web Services as well as best practices implementations
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
** For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
8-10+ years of technology sales experience with a focus on field sales (quota-carrying)
· Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals
· Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments
· Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
· Prior experience in an environment where they managed an account list in technology sales which included large growth in net new opportunities
· Translate customer business and technology priorities into technology solutions
· Proven track record of consistent territory growth and quota achievement
To gain a better understanding of the role and interview process, we recommend you begin to study the AWS Cloud Practitioner course, available free online on the AWS website.
Acknowledgement of country:
In the spirit of reconciliation Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected attributes.
Apply On Amazon Website